Excited for tonight

Son is having a sleepover at his grandparents. So i've sent my hubby a message to say when he gets home i'll be waiting blindfolded. I've got a new bottle of lube, and have got our toy box out. I'm really excited can't wait for our hot night together. Anybody else got anything steamy planned?

Have a great time!

Hope you had/are having an amazing night!

Enjoy! But don’t forget the safe word.

Have a fantastic time, sounds perfect!! I'm looking forward to my wife finishing night shifts so we can have a night together... Toys, lingerie and a night of dirty kinky fun!!

We had a fabulous night. I set out toys that I didn't mind him using. I saw him pull up on the drive. So I got my self sorted. When he walked in I was waiting on the bed in some lovely underwear and an eye mask. My heart was beating fast as I didnt know what he was going to use on me. I think he was shocked at the fact I put the anal toys out aswell as the vibrators. I told him he could use both holes, and boy did he. I want another night like it again. Maybe tonight but less noisy ;-)

1 Like
This post is no longer available.

EightyEightMilesPerHour wrote:

We have a child free night tonight too, so I’ll be joining the wife in the shower when she gets home from work soon...

Enjoy, We've already had a sneaky dabble in the kitchen