Exciting Plans

Anyone got anything exciting planned for tonight? Let's see how jealous we all get!!!!

I'm going to masturbate and then write a review on the lube I used. Does that count?

That does sound exciting silverdrop

What lube you just bought?

Silverdrop - that could indeed get err a tad exciting

Have fun and I hope the lube lives up to your expectations

It's the Maximus lube. Though I still need to review several other lubes that I have. lol.

SD thats deffintly a good idea to make sure you have a good night!

What would you say is the best lube you have used for anal play silverdrop?

I haven't done much anal, but the Maximus worked very well yesterday with anal beads. (Of course I had to try anal while testing the lube - for SCIENCE! ) I think I want to get some lube with relaxant in it for anal use. And I also want a glass or metal butt plug. The beads are jelly, and they can get hard to push in, because they're so soft.

What beads have you got silverdrop?

Im being taken out by a young very handsome man tonight and have i got plans for him.

Reminds me I still havent writen the review for the Sliquid lube. And the gloves I got using my Oh points!

Naughty naughty Laveila. I need to write my review for "What the F*ck" game I was gifted this week. Played it last night lol!

It's retrospective now but me and my OH went to a naturist spa on Saturday night. There were lots of things going on in the jacuzzis! There were several couples blatantly having sex just a few feet away from us and men just strolling around with erections! It was very exciting and I'd recommend ot to anyone.

John1986 wrote:

It's retrospective now but me and my OH went to a naturist spa on Saturday night. There were lots of things going on in the jacuzzis! There were several couples blatantly having sex just a few feet away from us and men just strolling around with erections! It was very exciting and I'd recommend ot to anyone.

which one? I went to one in North London a while back, which was a bit seedy but still exciting. There's a couple of others that I'd like to try as OH and I are starting to get into the swinging scene:)

pyjamaparty wrote:

John1986 wrote:

which one? I went to one in North London a while back, which was a bit seedy but still exciting. There's a couple of others that I'd like to try as OH and I are starting to get into the swinging scene:)

I think it was the one you are talking about. It's called Rios health spa in Kentish Town. It was seedy with respect to the people that go there as many were openly having sex and groping each other in the jacuzzi (and me and the OH were getting up to things too) but the facilities were actually very nice and clean, and created a very relaxing atmosphere.

Yeah Hella, there were swingers there (we even got propositioned by two couples) but they're all respectful and will leave you alone if you make it clear you're not interested. And the private rooms have locks on so you can have some time together away from prying eyes, but some couples leave the door open to invite others in. We even left ours unlocked as we quite like the idea of being watched. But when the door opened just as we were about to get down to it, we decided against it and politely declined the request of the other couple to "share our room". I would definitely recommend it to any couple who are up for a bit of adventure, but I'd go on a Saturday night which is couples only, so you won't get hassled by single guys. Also, don't be put off if you don't feel comfortable about being naked - you're allowed to wear swimwear or a towel. We're actually gonna go again this Saturday as we enjoyed it so much and plan to make it a monthly treat. Here's the website if you wanna have a look http://www.rios.co.uk/contact.htm

So Pyjama party, where abouts are these other spas you've found? I'd be interested to check these out too.