Gym and horny levels

Why is it I go the gym sometimes and feel like a broken old fart by the end.. And other times I am like boom!!! Hello ding dong...

Tbh..i think all the gym work I'm doing is just making me hornier all the time...I am really starting to see the results of all my efforts and it is a huge confidence boost.
I'm officially 2 stone lighter than this time last year.. And although I have at least 1.5 stone to go...I feel sexy and curvier in the right spots are outnumbering the wrong spots.
Dress size is dropping.. And things I haven't worn in years are back in the too wear list.
This is massively increasing my confidence in my body, as well as my sexiness.
And now I have a new fella...I am making the most of it!

Releases endorphinS which elevate your mood also helping your drive I imagine x

cg22 wrote:

Why is it I go the gym sometimes and feel like a broken old fart by the end.. And other times I am like boom!!! Hello ding dong...

Ha.. The gym maybe full of women or men depending when you go ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) lol

I used to ice skate 6 days a week, afterwards I felt good but found it really hard to get to sleep, can't say if it effected my sex drive, although we (oh and me) did have way more sex, but then I was also very fit compared to now ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Adrenalin, breaking through habits, negative energy, stagnancy. Exersise certainly gives you a boost.

I've never felt horny after the gym :(

I feel like I'm missing out, all I feel is broken, exhausted & flustered....maybe I don't realise I'm horny after the gym cause I'm too focussed during workout haha ^_^

Half the time I am knackered after as well but it's a good knackered :-)

Try training with a partner and wearing something sexy. Trained with my OH once in a private gym watching her got me so hard and she ended up giving me oral makes me hard just thinking about it. Give it a try.

My trainer is hot, so that might be the problem for you LOL