Getting randy whilst working out and exercising

Does anyone get really horny after a good hard workout. X

Last thing I think of being honest .All I can think about is having refreshing shower after.

when I attempted to do some exercises to tone up a bit (didn't last long lol) I must admit, ones that involved hip action did make me a bit horny after a bit. Dancing as well, when I'm moving my hips around, tends to escalate with me wanting to play

I like to train and keep fit, sex with fitness and stamina is perfect.. Good flexiblity too amazing.

Partners who like to get the fitness into the bedroom totally turns me on... I play around with yoga too.

X

I think getting turned on at the gym is one of the reason I enjoy going. I go with my partner who spots me and helps me with the weights, so during squats when I'm bending down in front of him I find it so tempting to tease him while he's already enjoying what's happening ahaa.

Also when he's doing bench/shoulder press he'll sometimes ask me to spot him which involves standing above him with his head almost between my legs. Quite teasing for myself as it just gets me thinking about what could be happening.

Other than that though, I do try to stay focused and leave the naughtiness for home.

I'm into fitness.

Fitness whole cake in my mouth 😁🍰

Pahaha yeah I don't exercise. Hence why I'm fat. Anyway, I find the idea kinda erotic. The heat, the glisten of sweat, ending up getting down and dirty. I see the appeal. And then I definitely see the appeal of a good hot shower 😂

Yeah totally, working out then followed by a sexual workout even more so in the summer is mind blowing.

Might try having sex in the garden or outside, after working out feeling the sun on naked bodies :)
Ah the summer, we need you! X

Ha yeah fw that's the grand finale, without then foreplay in the shower all soapy and clean then up to the bedroom where the fun happens all over.

Licking sucking, messing with toys and building up a mighty fine athletic workout :) x

Violet wolf.

And baths too, so sexy! X

Usually the last thing on my mind is anything sexual. Usually all that is on my mind is a quick shower and some yummy food. I don't tend to excercise without going all the way until I'm done for though so I don't think it can come as a surprise that this is the case.