Exhibitionism / daring wear

I would love my wife to be a little more daring about what she is prepared to go out in public wearing, nothing too kinky, we have done sex outside but she had had quite a lot to drink, I'd love it if she would do either crotchless panties or no knickers under a skirt.

Is there any easy way to get her braver and help to try and get this to happen?

Each woman is different, so there's no guaranteed "easy way" to encourage it. Maybe during an intimate moment, tell her in her ear how much you'd like to see her wearing a skirt with no knickers next time you go out for dinner... or something along those lines.

That said, Christmas is coming. Why not drop a crotchless bodystocking in her stocking ;)

Ooh - crotchless body stocking - just done a review on the one I gave my OH Hustler Long Sleeved Crotchless Lace Bodystocking&reviewid=38313#customer_reviews awesome - she loved it.

I got my OH into crotchless stuff and remote vibes which are both really raunchy when used secretly in public places. The first hting I got her was an ultra sexy and very pretty lola luna crothcless thong, she loved wearing it and loves how horny it makes me. Maybe buy her something pretty and sexy (like the bodystocking I reviewed) and see what she thinks, she may just wear it in private, so maybe both get dressed up for a romantic dinner at home. Just don't try to force anything she isn't comfortable with. Good luck :-)

shy perv wrote:

I would love my wife to be a little more daring about what she is prepared to go out in public wearing, nothing too kinky, we have done sex outside but she had had quite a lot to drink, I'd love it if she would do either crotchless panties or no knickers under a skirt.

She may find it easier to do this if you're far away from home. If you did this in the local pub and she were seen by someone she knew the gossip would be around the town before you even got back through your front door and she would have to live with it.

If you can get away for a weekend she may be more inclined to indulge you, especially if it's low key like wearing nothing under her skirt. It sounds like your wife will be daring if the circumstances are right so perhaps you could book a trip and drop a hint or two to see if she takes you up on it. I would imagine a whispered remark about her state of undress across dinner would make your heart skip a beat or two.

- Barkis

shy perv wrote:

She may find it easier to do this if you're far away from home. If you did this in the local pub and she were seen by someone she knew the gossip would be around the town before you even got back through your front door and she would have to live with it.

If you can get away for a weekend she may be more inclined to indulge you, especially if it's low key like wearing nothing under her skirt. It sounds like your wife will be daring if the circumstances are right so perhaps you could book a trip and drop a hint to see if she takes you up on it. I would imagine a whispered remark about her state of undress across dinner would make your heart skip a beat or two.

- Barkis

Why not have her wearing no underwear around the house so it gets the ball rolling and then when she is comfortable at that then ask her to do it when you have people around,And then if that makes her more at ease then she could do it say while you are out food shopping etc..

I allways find its good when we both are not wearing anything,If you did it aswell it might make her feel more at ease.Or ask her what she would like you to do if she goes without wearing anything.

Well this has been ordered and delivered and even tried on, now to try and get her to wear it for real.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21294

what about those c-strings, never worn them but they look very naughty ;)

They do look good but I'm not sure they would get worn, it's also a shame they only go upto size M as an L would be ideal.

No knickers under a skirt. Oh that sounds so good. Well, you know what they say? If you don't ask you don't get. Just ask her to do so. Maybe as a kinky Valentine's gift for you...

I wish my hubby would ask me not to wear knickers when we go out! Absolutely right though Mrs O - if you dont ask you dont get!

I love going out wearing no knickers and my OH loves it too you should definitely get her to do it!!

I wore this under a dress when we went on a night out recently, it worked it's magic so well we took a detour home via a dark country lane. .http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20986

That looks very sexy

It will be fun if you can get your wife to go out without any underwear,My other half surprized during the day we went out for a drive when we parked up she sat there in the passenger seat looked around and then quickly took her trousers off then placed it over her lap then she slid her knickers off and gave them to me to keep hold of,That was one amazing day we had a nice walk and then we went to a cafe for something to eat,When we went in the cafe i went to the toilet and returned the favour and took my underwear off when i sat down at the table i handed her my underwear under the table.

If your wife gets into this you can have all sorts of naughty no undewearrfun.

how about a sheer black type, still wearing them but totally see through