Experienced threesomers, how do you prefer to organise?

Sounds ideal - I think it shouldn’t be labelled really because let’s get to the heart of it - it’s sex and an experience.

We only live once, our bodies are to be enjoyed and if you are happy mixing with 2,3,4… or however many OR find the idea of watching your partner be pleasured by someone else then what’s the issue ? I don’t get the whole taboo thing and wish sex in a club or sex in a public place was more … allowed ? Accepted ? I don’t know …

My husband is only open to the idea in another country as a sort of one off experience which I’ll take as it at least gives me the chance to give it a go. My concern is if a male approaches that he will get moody but I’ve said - so long as we state our boundaries and just say no it’s fine.

1 Like

I think it’s often generational. The kinkiest and most open to sharing and exhibitionist people I know are all my generation in their early 20s. It seems people are getting kinkier with time (and from what I’m aware there’s stats to back that up too) and that sharing and open relationships etc are more common and less taboo. Who knows what it’ll be like in 10, 15, 20 years.

As for the idea of only doing it in another country, that’s one I don’t really understand. As for not wanting men involved, I think the average person at any swingers/kink place is going to be understanding of the fact that the reality is a lot of men will only have threesomes with other women. Overwhelmingly so to the fact that bi women who do want to be that third get, as we loop back to the original comment, labelled Unicorns for how hard they are to find! I think he just needs to understand the reality of the scene before diving head first into it.

1 Like

This is why in this day and age I just find people online and on apps that are likeminded, chat around and see what happens. Spontaneousness just doesn’t seem to get the desired results I find over premeditating things.

1 Like

I’m guessing you don’t know a lot of people lol

For me: M F TV, with me as 1 or 3

Never said that older generations aren’t exhibitionists, just that a much higher percentage of people my age are. I get around lol.

I too would prefer somewhere abroad, sunshine, feeling good, new people and environment, plus extra anonymity. With regards to who would be invited then my thoughts are that if I get to enjoy the experience with another female then I shouldn’t stop Mrs DLPS having the experience of a male. I think that’s only fair.
I’d love to see her getting fucked by another female with a strap on too, that would be awesome!!

2 Likes

It’s just happened for us …friends, or friends of friends …that has then turned into a three or four. We have never “arranged” anything.

2 Likes