Thoughts on threesomes/group sex

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well!
I have never had a threesome before but would love to have one, so I was looking for some insight. I was wondering what your thoughts on threesomes and group sex were.
Have you had a threesome before?
What was your experience like?
How did you arrange it?
And anything other thoughts you had on the topic.
Look forward to hearing from all of you!

There's a previous thread here that may answer some of your questions ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/322-having-a-threesome/

Thank you 😊

Hi Kate17,

To be fair, me and my partner have been trying to research this out self, we have been reading the forum above to get some advice and see what others people’s views are.

Alot of people say that you have to be comfortable to try a threesome and set limits, which I find difficult as how can you set limits if you have not done it before so unsure what you would like and what you won’t.

We have read a lot on line but to be fair, we can’t seem to find a decent forum place to chat to others first.

Let us know how you get on as been looking for advice for a while now

I would love one but would have to be with 2 strangers/relative strangers

I know there's the other thread but it's closed so...

Yes a few with different people. Only MFF thusfar. Also had group sex + GB.

All experiences were great but different. I'm kinky so some were more kink focues, others more sexual.

How did you arrange it?
Some on swingers website (Fab), some with kinky like minded friends I know from local fetish scene.

My thoughts on the topic are that I find the whole thing a lot different to people in a relationship and don't know if I could have one if I was in a relationship. Whilst I'm single though I'm a very happy unicorn :)

Essex Couple 2017 wrote:

Hi Kate17,

To be fair, me and my partner have been trying to research this out self, we have been reading the forum above to get some advice and see what others people’s views are.

Alot of people say that you have to be comfortable to try a threesome and set limits, which I find difficult as how can you set limits if you have not done it before so unsure what you would like and what you won’t.

We have read a lot on line but to be fair, we can’t seem to find a decent forum place to chat to others first.

Let us know how you get on as been looking for advice for a while now

Hi :)

In terms of limits with couples I would say set provisional ones that you think will be fine and then revise them afterwards.

E.g I thought I would be fine with you kissing her however I'm not now that we've done it. If you wanted anal though I think that'd be okay :)

Communicate before and after and all should be fine. Also please tell the third person if it's your first time. I'm more reserved and ask before doing if it's a couples first threesome whereas if I know people well it's more of a free for all (whilst respecting limits still)

Kate17 wrote:

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well!
I have never had a threesome before but would love to have one, so I was looking for some insight. I was wondering what your thoughts on threesomes and group sex were.
How did you arrange it?
And anything other thoughts you had on the topic.
Look forward to hearing from all of you!Yeah

Yeah been there done that it was with a coworker and his wife and mine also. It started out just a couple of guys talking andthen he told me he had a threesome mff and they were looking for a guy to fill her fantasy. Well you know who that guy ended up being me of course. The frist time it was group sex just oral between all of us he was trying to be bi and i was up for anything at that time so we let things happen as it did. I did not enter his wife and he did the same on mine this went on for sevarl months me and him would mess around doing oral on each other. Well to make long story short he sent me and his wife off to have her chance at another guy that was kind of the turning point her and i fell in love so we are now together as man and wife oh i should say not sure what him and my wife did because she would not talk about it. His wife and mine did get together when they could both of us had kids thiers was real young mine was over 18 but still home. My advice to you is be damn sure you want to go with it or keep as a fantsay be cause someone will get hurt more than likely. Im happy with what i got him and my ex went seprate ways she passed on now.