thanks lovehoney customer care

waited in for my delivery this morning, mmmmmm some nice stuff in there but was gutted cause one of the boxes was empty lol

spoke to helpdesk and all will be sorted, thanks whoever i spoke too

What a bummer dai, bet the postie had a smile on his/her face for the rest of the day though !!!

TB

Yeah, I have to say the customer service here on LoveHoney is one of the best and they've always sorted anything out straight away. Not many other places that have such a useful returns policy either. Thanks LH!

tallboy247 wrote:

What a bummer dai, bet the postie had a smile on his/her face for the rest of the day though !!!

TB

nah m8 i didnt really describe it that well did i, the main parcal was well wrapped and undamaged or un-opened, one of the smaller boxes that was inside the main parcel was empty lol, then missed the postman this morning that brought the replacement so will have to wait till tuesday now to go and collect it External Media

dai

i think a big thank you and well done should also go to the wearhouse staff aswell! as if it wasnt for there speedey picking and packing and then secureing the packages so well we probly wouldnt get all out goodies the next day, safely secure and with the free p&p!

you all do such good work at lovehoney, its nice to find a place to who actually cares about the people who buy from it.

Dxx

Also thanks to the team, Just spoke to Ian on the IM styled chat feature on the website, had a small problem with a jelly dong, small informal friendly chat and a new one is on its way!

Said many times to my friends, if only all sites were like LH (none sexual sites!), great prices, amazing offers, amazing free delivery, great customer services, nice website, good review community and product descriptions, great selection and always willing to go the extra mile to please! In short i guess: amazing, simple, personal and friendly service for a great price!

Probably why ive spent over £200 here already since december (on a student budget!!)... Keep it up LH, We (DreadHead Couple) Love you!