Weekends nearly over

So another weekends almost over, just wondered what everyone’s been up to, any new toys ordered, tried for the first time or just a nice relaxing break ready for the week ahead

We have tried out the plus size red fishnet bodystoxking which was a massive hit for hubby this weekend. Have a few new toys to look at trying out

Sounds like you both had fun cb1987. We tried out her new mini wand and I highly recommend getting one if you already haven’t

I haven't done much had a flogger to try but my fella went bed early last night n he's dozing already tonight 😂

Brought the advent calendar thing for the OH

Haha, You’ve been neglected this weekend rachlou, he’s got some making up to do this week 😂

I’ve been tempted to buy the calendar but haven’t as yet, sounds like your gonna have a fun December!

Had a very chilled weekend. Caught up with family and went swimming today. Nothing to exciting until ....... I got to order this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39623 ! So that's something exciting to look forward to ! Hope everyone else has has a lovely weekend !

That’s going straight on the wishlist jojo, some lovely new lingerie just come out, i need a better paid job haha

Yep D&E I have been neglected must be something wrong with me haha 😂

😂 maybe you’ll have to surprise him, get all dressed up in your sexiest lingerie and I’m sure the tiredness would disappear lol

😂 maybe you’ll have to surprise him, get all dressed up in your sexiest lingerie and I’m sure the tiredness would disappear lol

Haha i think I need a better paying job to afford everything that catches my eye ! My other half is treating me to it ( well treating us ) preety sure he gets the benefits from it. I just love this one ! How was you weekend ? Rachelou I'm sure there is nothing wrong with you Hun. Maybe make him more coffee in the day hehe

It wasn’t bad jojo, tried out her new wand which was definitely one of my better buys, she fell asleep early last night so it’s was a quiet night for me, we bought a body stocking the other day aswel but she’s yet to try it on, something to look forward to I suppose

Very addictive all this, especially once you get on the forums and seeing what everyone else is buying

Sounds like you all had a good weekend :) i've made an order friday, got some lingurie coming (ready for anniversary in a couple weeks) along with a new bullet vibrator and a cock ring. That's due tomorrow but i'm probably going to miss the delivery due to work. Had my dad's 50th birthday meal last night which was fun and today was pretty much chill.

D&e Iv been looking at bodystocking for a while but not had the confidence to go for it yet. Not sure it would flatter my shape. C.A happy anniversary in advance! Sounds like you have a good time planned ! How many years will it be ? x

Happy anniversary c.a, are you going away for it or a quiet night in. My oh isn’t overly confident either jojo, I think once she gets them on and sees how attractive I find her it makes her relax, she’s around a size 16 but I wouldn’t change it, I love all her curves

I’ll have to show her this, I’ll definitely be in the good books 😂

Lol you definitely should D&E you sound besotted and it's lovely !