Fable or Fallout?

So, this month sees the release of two of the biggest games of the year, Fable III and Fallout : New Vegas. As a massive fan of both, I really don't know which to play first, lucky I saved up all my trade in points at Gamestation so I can get both, but which to start with?

Anyone else looking forward to these releases? On a related topic, do women find geeks sexy? I@d say I am agek in some ways, I mean I own a T-Shirt that says 'no I wil not fix your computer' lol

Ohh thankyou... I didnt no they were coming out!! What alovely surprise for the hubby!!

I guess i do... i love it when my husband wears his glasses, and hes abit computer nerdy!! xx

Quite alright hun, I am a big gamer, so I have been waiting ages for these!

Aw thats nice to know, though I don't wear glasses, maybe I should get some of those fake ones.......

Haha maybe you should!! i dont no ive always found them attractive...

He is a sad gamer too!! on COD most nights.... x

Ah you see, I never got into COD, my advice, stand in front of the TV in the pose you have on your avatar, that should work!

Haha its ok he waits until i go to sleep!!!

Back on topic now i think!! lol x

lol

Isn't this a bit tooo off topic?

We do have a thread on finding geeks hot:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/99535-talk-nerdy-to-me/

sorry sir, it was really about Fallout anf Fable...just got a little sidetracked!

For me its fable.