What video games you playing today?

Hello every 1 after the success of (Do you play video games?) thread. I thought I’d make a new one this time where we can just talk about the games were playing at the moment? Ask for help when stuck? Basically just talk about games. Thank you every 1 enjoy. Xxx

At the moment I am playing red dead redemption am so close to having 100% complete at the moment. But eagerly awaiting the demo for dead rising 2

played a bit of CoD today,

Got some L4D2 lined up for this evening.

WoW - it's cool :-p I'm not a nerd... (My friend says yes you are) x

I have been playing Neverwinter Nights for years and years, version one not the rubbish two offering. Played that a bit today, great fun - a bit of escapism and interacting with real people in a fantasy setting. :) Love it.

Noon wrote:

I have been playing Neverwinter Nights for years and years, version one not the rubbish two offering. Played that a bit today, great fun - a bit of escapism and interacting with real people in a fantasy setting. :) Love it.

ah finaly someone else who plays that game External Media

Oooo :)

Let me know what server you play on? Would love to meet up.

Obviously this extends to all LHNWNers :D

haven't tried the online stuff yet

Lemme see, did some WoW, AoM (Age of Mythology, oldie I know), Supreme Commander Forged Alliance, Ratchet and Clank Gladiator

I was bored!

got round to playing some half life 2 (again) such and awesome game that

L4D2 and Resi 5. Picked them both up after awhile the other day and forgotten how fun zombie killing is

I have an epic pile of games to play through since I went bananas on my birthday and bought a huge back catalogue of 360 games. (not 360 of them, but for that platform)

Right now, RDR, the straggly bits and bit of MP

starting oblivion for the first time on a console

prototyp3

deathspank - very amusing!

Doug wrote:

haven't tried the online stuff yet External Media

It is good fun, just had a short session :)

If you go into Multiplayer then join internet game, have a look through the Role Play section for LOTR Version 8 E&E

Noon wrote:

Doug wrote:

haven't tried the online stuff yet External Media

It is good fun, just had a short session :)

If you go into Multiplayer then join internet game, have a look through the Role Play section for LOTR Version 8 E&E

will have a look when i'm next playing, although i have to say, i am not very good External Media

That is a very friendly server, not too busy and nice gameplay. Let me know when your online and I will join you, if you like.

As above, offer extends to any RP fans!

I played Mario Kart on the Wii and MW2 on PS3

We're playing Mario Kart and Super Mario Bros on Wii! yay x

Played L4D2 into the early hours last night and a bit of SvR 2010!

Going to restart my OH's Fable 2 over the weekend as his 360 red ringed and he lost it but he wants it sorted ready for Fable 3 in oct!

VW x

I have been rocking it old school this past week, just finished wing commander 4 that i started back in 97.

Have a huge back catalogue to clear, will be nice when i finally i get into the games that i purchased this millenium.