Fabric turn ons?

This may seem a little unusual but towels on my nipples feels so good even when I'm dry but just after a bath when Im more sensitive is even better. Anyone got any others?

Silk. Silk anything on me.

Satin!

NatandTom wrote:

Satin!

Me too. Add satin to the list!!

MrTsex wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Satin!

Me too. Add satin to the list!!

Both of these, and maybe lace?!

I haven't had satin or silk in my house for a very long time so might have to get some and see

Nylon, spandex, latex, satin, silk - pretty much in that order. I'm very tactile.

Kirsty92 wrote:

This may seem a little unusual but towels on my nipples feels so good even when I'm dry but just after a bath when Im more sensitive is even better. Anyone got any others?

Its funny I get the same, yet im not into nipple play :)

Kirsty92 wrote:

+1 and Silk, lace, satin...my nipples being played with is a big turn on to the point where my oh has almost made me cum from the attn on them alone.

Satin, silk, very soft leather, cashmere, nylons on legs

Lace, satin, latex, fishnet, nylon/spandex and microfiber.

Sheer nylon........ Stockings, tights etc. Just the feel of it turns me on, or am I just weird ?

Anything fluffy specially against my nipples. Yeah satin and silk too. No you're not weird! :)

Wil have to try some of these out sometimes just a cotton sheet is enough when in the middle of stuff but I find if I get out of the bath and my towel accidentally slips over my nipples then I get dirty just after getting clean as it were lol it's not too bad if it's just there but if it moves and grazes my nipples it just feels so good.

Sassy kitten and hopelessly horny +1 it's good to know I'm not the only one liking the towels started to think I was a bit odd lol

We are a horny lot haha..yes I know exactly what you're talking about Kirsty92 x

Satin, lace, fishnet and nylon stockings

Ozz wrote:

Anything fluffy specially against my nipples. Yeah satin and silk too. No you're not weird! :)

Glad I'm not weird lol, my ex wife thought I was!

Ukmale34 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Glad I'm not weird lol, my ex wife thought I was!

Hah..it's all good if it feels good lol :)

Has to be silk, nylon and lycra. Either a partner wearing them or me.

Yeah I find nylon too hot for me. I feel like I'm boiling from the inside out! Cashmere is a sensational feel against my bare skin. Even crisp cotton sheets like Kirsty92 said can be yummy against flesh.

Skin to skin is still my fave though lol x