Face photos on here - yay or nay?

Im sure most of us would think you brave not tacky xxx

natashaaaa89 wrote:

I've changed my mind for now, I'm feeling too lazy to actually take a decent photo 😜 I'm not too bothered about having my arse out on my DP. The only thing that'd bother me is if people think it's a bit tacky.

You have a tacky arse? ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all!

Personally I won't be using a face pic, but I do think I need something slightly better than my current grey gingerbread man!

I don't think it's tacky at all :) I just personally wouldn't do a bum pic because I feel I should only show my body off to my partner, which I know sounds silly because I'd wear a swimsuit at the beach etc.

I've been tempted to upload pics of myself in LH underwear before to enter the competitions but something feels weird about it, like I wouldn't send photos of my body to anyone except my partner so I can't bring myself to do it. Maybe one day :)

Personally I think a big 'congrats' is in order to anyone that uploads a 'personal' pic, irrelevant of the body part. I would love to upload a picture, but I've never really been very 'body confident' (to the extent that I looked at the "Whats your favourite part of your body?" thread, couldn't come up with an answer, so gave up!), so I'm a bit stumped as to what to do!

And I've changed my mind, though my dp has been heavily brightened... Lots of girls have dark hair and blue eyes 😜

@boogaloo I'm kind of the same... Like I'd never ever put a photo up or send a photo to anyone where, well, you can see it's clearly me. One of my "friends" has photos that he's taken himself of me and I've sent one or two to him, but I'm not easily identified from them and it doesn't bother me cos he's seen it all and I trust him already. But I'm quite a private person.

BarginHunta wrote:

Personally I think a big 'congrats' is in order to anyone that uploads a 'personal' pic, irrelevant of the body part. I would love to upload a picture, but I've never really been very 'body confident' (to the extent that I looked at the "Whats your favourite part of your body?" thread, couldn't come up with an answer, so gave up!), so I'm a bit stumped as to what to do!

I'm ridiculously self conscious tbh, so the only personal photos I've put up are of my arse. Not to sound vain but I love my arse 😜

Also, I believe that everyone should recognise that at least one part of their body is attractive :)

Nice avatar! Beautiful!

I like the pic you've chosen :)

Yeah, I'm plus size so I don't think anyone wants to see my body pics anyway haha 😂

Thanks Boogaloo & AsYouWish :) think I'm covering my mouth in an attempt at modesty... or something.

Very pretty! Personally I wouldn't put a face picture up, I've said way too much on these forums!!!

Nice picture natasha, and boogaloo I've always thought yours was very clever, almost "secretly seductive" if that's a thing!

Aww thanks BarginHunta :) that's what I was going for ;) x

lustyjoy wrote:

Im sure most of us would think you brave not tacky xxx

Agreed, I think it's brave of you, not tacky. I could never, mainly because of my job and to a lesser extent my family.

Though my avi is me, it's a million times zoomed and cropped section of a photo. I wouldn't have a full face pic of myself as my avi though I don't see anything wrong with it at all. But as many others have said, I have a kid so I don't want to put my face to something he might read one day and disown me over, lol.

Some of my friends who know I use Lovehoney are on the forums, but they don't know who I am and I don't know who they are. We share a lot, but there's some things I've posted on here that I would rather have remain anonymous and a big picture of my mush would obviously change that.

I'm not really arsed about being recognised by people in our real life. it is what it is. Last time I checked sex toys and sex toy chat weren't illegal... or a sackable offence?lol.

However, I do appreciate why some people would preFer not to be recognised. :)

It's not so much my colleagues or bosses that concern me, I wouldn't expect to be sacked for it. But more the people we deal with and the industry I work in, people can be funny about things and I wouldn't want to risk losing business over it.

Absoloutely, innocent. :)

Innocent is really in the Royal family! (I assume you are not really but I am sorry for outing you if you are Kate!)

AsYouWish! wrote:

Innocent is really in the Royal family! (I assume you are not really but I am sorry for outing you if you are Kate!)

Haha, I love this! D'oh, I've been found out. (definitely not, I wish I had her money and elegance!)