Facebook Feed…

I seem to be getting lots of sexy adverts in my feed!

Lovehoney among them…

This is not a complaint!

1 Like

Gets me a bit hot under the collar!

Lol funny you say that, keep getting ads for Splash Blankets pahaha

Sexy silky nightwear, sexy dresses… I hope it doesn’t stop!

1 Like

the waterproof blanket ads aren’t doing it for me so much :rofl: sexy undies would be better

1 Like

I’m getting sexy undies and sexy dresses adverts…

Lucky me!

1 Like

Thats because fb knows what we search for on google, you need to turn your Off FB Activity off in your fb settings.

3 Likes

Maybe Facebook has them cookies what spy on the websites you look at to determine what ads to show you :sweat_smile:

All i get is :cat2::heart_eyes_cat:

Strangely i get Amazon ads on my feed for stuff that looks like a sex toy but is actually something innocent when i actually click on it out of curiosity!
The most recent was a shock absorber part for a washing machine!

One was very “bondage” but was for hanging luggage off to free your hands!

I’ve deactivated my facebook and it still brought up things I’ve searched for when I’ve gone back on it! They’ve got spies everywhere!

I haven’t done FB or any other form of social media for years… they can trace far too much of what you look at.

I was ‘suspended’ from FB a few years ago, as apparently my account was fraudulent… I wasn’t who I said I was!!! :rofl::rofl:… funny old thing!

R xx

1 Like

They’ve got a point…you’re only you sometimes :wink:

Your feed sounds much more exciting than mine … Mine is all nail art and stupid celeb/reality star gossip…I have zero interest in that…

I need to start getting myself some better targeted marketing to my feed I think but the amount I use FB it’s not really worth it… :rofl:

1 Like