Facebook Live - Black Friday Bonanza! (2017)

Sounds like fun! I’ll drop in! 😁

I would have loved to check this out but I am out at a work meeting can't get out of ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

RachelWelsh wrote:

Browncoats wrote:

I can't comment on the Facebook stuff. My friends and family get funny with me 😒

Mine to!!! I am 32 years old and still get told off for even a swear word lol. 😜
+1 . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Another non FB user here.

If we all set up fake accounts and win something, how would LH know they were sending to the right person?

Forgive the stupidity - I'm dire with computer stuff. I don't use FB as my ex stalked me through it, even though I thought all my settings were private. Seems FB do occasional tweaks that change settings now and then!

Plus one of my "friends" let him see her pages ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

I hate to imagine what some of my friends and family would think if they thought I still have sex - even if it is with myself ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Definitely something to look for.

That will be 3. 30am in my country. Hopeful I'm awake.

Arrgghh - I'm at a work do with free champagne!

This is actually SO cool

I’ll be all over the Instagram competition but I don’t really want my family or kids seeing us posting on Facebook ha! Good luck to everyone Who gets involved!

I don't use social media so won't be joining in. I have to say it's so wonderful seeing others who don't use it, normally I'll say I don't have accounts and folk look at me as if I just grew an extra head.

Good luck to all that are getting involved, including the lovehoney busy bees😘

RosyCheek wrote:

I don't use social media so won't be joining in. I have to say it's so wonderful seeing others who don't use it, normally I'll say I don't have accounts and folk look at me as if I just grew an extra head.

+1

This forum is the closest i get to social media.Peoples reactions when they find out we are not on any social media platform are really funny,i honestly thought we must be the only 2 people on the planet not to have a facebook account.

Onlyones wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

+1

This forum is the closest i get to social media.Peoples reactions when they find out we are not on any social media platform are really funny,i honestly thought we must be the only 2 people on the planet not to have a facebook account.

Plus another one here guys. I know the feeling when people like at you like you were a freak just because you don't do social media.

Don't forget 7.30pm this evening, our experts will be LIVE.

What will your reaction be...

![](upload://onSwULKNoC0FKyRYffm7IEez97l.gif)

❀ looking forward to it. Just hope the mother in law don't see πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’ll be there! I’m friends with my boss and all my colleagues in facebook so I might see if I can temporarily alter my settings πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's nearly time!~

and its go time :)

Im so gutted video wouldn't play!! Nevermind looked fun

That was a bit chaotic, haha! It was fun, but I must have been lagging behind - people were posting the answers before I'd even seen the item. I enjoyed watching though, well done to the people who won all the goodies!

Aww I was 1 out on the vibrating knickers. Good fin though. Thank you lovehoney xxx