Facebook

Sorry if this has already been posted. I have looked on other threads but isn't really answering my question. I want to sign up to facebook and not sure how to do it, is there a link on here and add that way or is it through fb. I also wanted to sign up for fb daily deals with LH and wondered if thats automatic and finally if there is a privacy setting for it. I have noticed a few people on here have made seperate accounts to keep their sex life secret (just wondered as I think I would do the same)

As far as I'm aware there is no such thing as fb daily deals. There's http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/ but you don't need to be signed up to Facebook, you can sign up to email alerts at the top of the page.

I honestly can't remember how you sign up to Facebook, I've been on it for years now but I'm guessing it's simple enough if you go on the homepage. There should be a sign up option and you just follow the links I guess.

As for Facebook deals - Lovehoney have weekly deals and you can see them here http://www.facebook.com/LoveHoney/app_201742856511228 . I think you need a facebook account to view those though. I just liked the Lh facebook page and don't really care if my friends see it, I don't see why anyone would go through all my likes just to find it. I don't think there are any privacy settings to prevent your friends from seeing what pages you have liked. You can delete the activity from your timeline so it doesn't show up on people's news feed but there is nothing stopping people from going onto your profile and seeing your liked pages.

I hope all of that makes sense haha x

Thank you PPD! I check the deal of the day on LH :) got confused but I meant fb deals lol. All makes sense. If I bought a deal through a fb offer would that mean that any of my friends could see it? x

No the deals are nothing to do with Facebook, Lh just put the links there but you buy everything through Lovehoney so your friends wont know what you've bought :) The freebee is just added to whatever else you're buying as long as it's over a certain amout so you can qualify for the offer.

To be honest, I think most people would only see that a person "likes" LH if they have liked it as well. When I go there to check the weekly deals I can see that one of my friends has liked the page but I'd guess you'd have to be specifically looking on someone's page to see it otherwise. So most people probably don't even notice unless they were to go looking for LH.

I like lovehoney, and other models like laurawalker, and Cara sutra! ect along with other likes :D

Everyone only see it if I shared it! plus no one would comment because they are too shy & have dirty secrets theselves!

I will never entertain facebook !

Jimi Duro wrote:

I will never entertain facebook !

A couple of years ago I was told that if I was not in facebook I did not exist.

Therefore I can't be posting on this forum.