Privacy with LH

Hi all
I'm so pleasantly surprised that lovehoney has this social forum feature. However, as your average woman going about her very normal life outside of the bedroom I just wanted to check how this forum works. Iv had a friend request which is great although I'm curiouse to know what elements of my information this makes the 'friend' privy to ?
There is so much I want to learn and discuss with out being embarrassed. I guess what I'm asking is all personal information keeps 100% discrete and private. I'm assuming so but I'm like to double check.
Thank you :-)

Nothing. The Friends function doesn't do anything other than add that person to the Friends List on your profile. You can accept the request with no worries ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Nothing. All of your personal info is kept private at all times 🙂

Ok thank you :-) I assumed so but just wanted to double check. Cheers !

The posts above are correct. No need to worry, no personal information will ever be shared with your friends list.

The friends function seems to be used nowadays as a way to easily access profiles of those who's reviews you are interested in. I like to use it for that purpose. Hope this helps!

If you have any questions about privacy and Lovehoney at all, please reach out to our Customer Care team on LiveChat who will be able to put your mind at ease.

Thank you Rebecca. I love the idea of the friends function and the forum. Thank you for putting my mind at rest. Enjoy your day.

We also have an FAQ page that may help with understanding some functions on the forum: 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1651027-forum-faqs/

Hope you enjoy it here

Thanks Leanne. I certainly am enjoying it here. I didn't realise what a vast variety of products love honey did. Im more than impressed. Plus this social feature is a lovely surprise.

Have a lovely evening.