Faceless people......

which is you Sed?

Awww ye look lovely together pet. x

toycar69 wrote:

which is you Sed? External Media

Cheeky git! lol

my face may appear after i've been here a while and made a few friends, but i like the anonymity at the mo!

BashfulBabe wrote:

Awww ye look lovely together pet. x

Thankyou sweetie ;) xxx

x X x wrote:

It's weird though, considering this is a sex toy site etc- I do feel very comfortable and I see why anyone would want to show themselves here. It's a nice friendly place.

It really is a friendly site isn't it, surprisingly perv-less considering the nature!

no1princessuk wrote:

x X x wrote:

It's weird though, considering this is a sex toy site etc- I do feel very comfortable and I see why anyone would want to show themselves here. It's a nice friendly place.

It really is a friendly site isn't it, surprisingly perv-less considering the nature!

lol, wait till you start adding friends indiscriminately!

We do have a "pervs" thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/312970-fed-up-with-bad-pervs-friend-request-can/

but mostly people are very good! External Media

haha brilliant. I must admit i do love a perv. It's fun to send them on 4 hour drives to "my house". It's like a vigilante thing i have been known to do :)

I have absolutely no idea how to add a picture to mine - so many people have cool pics that, whilst keeping their privacy, give us a hint at something about them or their personality.

The main reason I've not gone out of my way to learn how to put a pic on is work. I figure that if a friend/family member spotted me on here, they couldn't laugh at me, because they'd have to be a member too in order to see my pic in the first place!

But I would be mortified if someone I work with spotted me, just because I have to be all professional and serious with work and sex is never discussed as part of my professional life! As DKelly mentioned, I stand out anyway in my little village, I don't want to make it even worse!

MrsPx

its easy MrsP, even I can do it. Just go into the "Your Account" page, then click "Edit Your Profile" near the bottom.

About half way down is the "Upload New Picture" bit.

TC

easy_tiger wrote:

Yes well said Wilkibo i must say i do agree with you ...

How very dare u!External Media(External Media)

I might say the hulk is preferable to parts of my anatomy but u shouldn't!External Media

WExternal Media

toycar69 wrote:

its easy MrsP, even I can do it. Just go into the "Your Account" page, then click "Edit Your Profile" near the bottom.

About half way down is the "Upload New Picture" bit.

TC

But where do you get all your graphics from?!!!

x

MrsP, usually google image search to start. My last one was from an LH product picture though

Ta Daaaaa!

Thanks TC x

Awesome stuff MrsP ;) xx

Nice Moo avatar MrsP!

And yes, that is me

XXX

sweetlove666 wrote:

ive had pics of my face on here before. no issues of privacy for me. ( consenting adults have and can enjoy sex, nothing dodgy or illegal about the forum)

I agree with this, although I choose not to show my face for certain reasons. Although you can only view photos on the forum by becoming a member, that's all it takes for someone I know IRL to find me. Most people I wouldnt be too fussed about, but I'm living with my family at the moment and it would be somewhat unpleasant for them to find out I'm on here, buying toys and talking about sex, even if there's nothing illegal or even wrong about it.

Secondly, I'm jobhunting. Again, there's nothing wrong or illegal about this place, but if a prospective employer found me on here, they might look down on me.

I have a face pic, though it's not particularly clear, and I shan't be posting anything clearer.

While I don't really care who 'finds' me among my friends, I am not sure know how happy my OH would be with his friends recongnising me and reading discussions about our sex life, so since I haven't really discussed this with him, I think it better to stay semi-anonymous.

Oh, and also if my mom were to find out I enjoy, say, fucking my OH up the ass, it might make our next visit just a little awkward...

xx

MissFortune wrote:

Oh, and also if my mom were to find out I enjoy, say, fucking my OH up the ass, it might make our next visit just a little awkward...

xx

Ditto!!!

MrsPx