Facial Friday

One of our favourite days Friday and we always like to make it special so we go for facial Friday. Do any other couples do special things for the weekend ? X

Sexy saturdays for us, saturday morning li- ins while the kids are down stairs watching TV means we get lots of morning sex.

Lol if only if ours is up we are up cannot wait til teenage years revenge is going to be sweet :-)

Saturday morning is our time, although we have teenagers we have to be careful or we get complaints from them if we make too much noise! Lol

Dirtycpl2 wrote:

One of our favourite days Friday and we always like to make it special so we go for facial Friday. Do any other couples do special things for the weekend ? X

We dont do facials - however - Fri / Sat / wed are our nights!

Seriously? You let your OH cum on your face every week?

Not every week but we do like to try and make Fridays a special night where we can let our hair down and have some fun

love the idea of having filthy Friday or something but does having a set day not feel a bit contrived, like there is a pressure to do something?

Sodomy Saturday?

Sinful Sunday?

Tickle Tuesday?

Whipping Wednesday?

We normally like to call Saturday, suspender and stockings Saturday - nice to be able to get dressed up for my hard working man at the end of the week!

Thorough thursday?

Not one particular thing but we have more time together on a Friday or Saturday night so they do tend to be longer sessions with a bit more kink in :)

I love that others do this stuff too, we have ‘Friday is skirt day’ so miniskirts sometimes school uniform and we have mid-week dress up on a Wednesday

Three sum Tuesday
Wife swap Wednesday
Thickcock Thursday
Facial Friday
Swinging Saturday
Sex on Sunday
Mmf Monday

;-)

Or is it wrong to have a week like this lol

Titwank Tuesday?

Usually a Thursday afternoon for us but I have no idea why! :)

Dirtycpl2 wrote:

Three sum Tuesday
Wife swap Wednesday
Thickcock Thursday
Facial Friday
Swinging Saturday
Sex on Sunday
Mmf Monday

;-)

Or is it wrong to have a week like this lol

What a good week! That’s a lot of sex

Very Busy! LOL

Naked sundays,Can be a bit hard when you have a child but we do try to get away with iit as much as we can. Doing everything naked on a sunday is a nice thing to do.