Facials

Totally agree with all that @teacake but I add to that the smell of it too for me

3 Likes

@CurvyJilly O really you can get a scent from Cum, next time I masturbate Iā€™m going to see if I can smell anything, will be great if I do, because I have fun with all scents.

1 Like

Me too @Kinky_Couple_12399, itā€™s heaven between her boobs, unfortunately I havenā€™t had the chance for over ten years now :disappointed:

Me too @teacake male pheromones ā€œdoā€ it for meā€¦:yum:

And some other non-edible odd but divine smelling arousing things tooā€¦:crazy_face:

1 Like

I just love everything about it @m4nn13, I honestly have an insatiable cum kink :smile::woman_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

@CurvyJilly Scent is just so lush, I just have to walk past a female and feel all excited just from a scent. Yea I also get you about other smells non edible.

Back to Cum Facials, I can see why the warmth is so nice because when itā€™s on my skin I enjoy the feeling of the warmth.

2 Likes

Yes @teacake , certain femaleā€™s scents turn me on, even if theyā€™re not my type!

1 Like

@WillC Yea same, thatā€™s how I got into wearing freshly worn clothes of a partners, though for that part there has to be some kind of connection, single as I am I donā€™t think buying strangers worn clothes would get me that same satisfaction.

2 Likes

Yeah, i work in retail but donā€™t have much contact with customers, but sometimes i will walk past a lady and as soon as her scent hits me, i can feel it sending signals to my brain! P.S. lately that doesnā€™t happen as iā€™m wearing a covid mask! :joy:

1 Like

@WillC When I was working in retail I was a installer and Oboy I would get turned on by going into someoneā€™s house and being quite close to them, inhaling their scent, Good job I had a van with blacked out windows :wink:

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m lucky my partner absolutely loves cum anywhere on her body and she begs for facials then we play with it together :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Along time ago my ex used to love cum on her body, she would often lay down and let me straddle her, it usuallly ended up as a facial, it felt tremendous, I really miss the feeling.

2 Likes

Never knew how it dried was a nice thing!

1 Like

Yea your defo lucky! :ok_hand:

Nope * gagging* reflex is awful!

1 Like

Recently had a chat with my wife about this. Got to try the other night. She was wearing a blindfold so no risk to the eyes. She didnā€™t seem to mind but got the impression it wasnā€™t her favourite. Didnā€™t say no to doing again though. Was very sexy for me. She did say some went in her ear and she resisted saying anything incase it spoiled it :laughing:

1 Like

I love it, as long as you donā€™t get any inn your eyes. That shit will make you writhe in agony.

3 Likes

For sure, I wouldnā€™t doubt it. I used to work away from home and would occasionally beg OH to blow his load on my breastā€¦ But (this is a wee bit filthy) I would love it when he would cum in my hair. A salty reminder of him until I washed it for work.
Have an awesome time! Thats incredibly saucy that youā€™re not going to nut all week!

1 Like

just love it when he shoots his cum all over me in my hair boobs just love it

2 Likes

I know, right?! Itā€™s such a compliment!

1 Like