Facials

I absolutely love facials recieving for sure my wife not fond of so I dont give but yes I sure as heck would in a heartbeat. I have a huge cum fetish so any place is sexy yo me lol

Depends on if I’m wearing makeup or not, and if it’s hair washing night. Then I really like it!

4 Likes

Had someone recommend giving myself a facial. Was definitely a more unique experience than I ever would have thought it to be.

I’m personally neutral. Would not enjoy one from someone else unless she was trans :smiley: For solo play it’s unique, but I’d probably enjoy it more it I was following an order from Mistress than just doing it “because”.

OH is not a fan. And also I technically didn’t receive a recommendation to try it. Someone had mentioned self-facials and said they loved it. I was in a kinky mood so later that day I gave it a shot.

1 Like

My partner tied me up and made me cum all over my face recently - really enjoyed it, and then she got me off all over her face an hour later it was amazing!

3 Likes

I do but only in the right mood :joy:

My previous partner did but it would always kill the mood because she’d get some in here eye :man_facepalming::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: