LoveHoney Magazine

I'm subscribed to the LH magazine and I'm aware that issue 3 has come out, but I've not recieved it yet. I've gave it a bit of time due to the post strikes but still nothing's come. I dont wanna press the button the magazine page to get one in case I get subscribed twice and get two issues from now on!

Help?

another question on the same subject: I've moved from England to Ireland. Will I still get the magazine?

thanks Carly. I have changed my address in my address book. I was just wandering if maybe the mag was for the UK only

Thanks for that Carly. No rush, I just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing out!

thank you Carly, otherwise I would have to have moved back

Ecksvie wrote:

I'm subscribed to the LH magazine and I'm aware that issue 3 has come out, but I've not recieved it yet. I've gave it a bit of time due to the post strikes but still nothing's come. I dont wanna press the button the magazine page to get one in case I get subscribed twice and get two issues from now on!

Help?

i cant even find the request button now!!!

I got my magazine a couple of days ago (issue 3) my first since signing up for it and have to say Im impressed, Ive used a couple of sites over the years before finding Lovehoney and have to say the quality of catalogues has been poor to say the least, usually containing little infomation and mostly loads of adverts for '0898' sex lines making the whole thing look and feel very sleazy

The Lovehoney magazine however is just like the website, professional, well set out with lots of infomation (such as the vibrator size guide) and with the same fun feel of the site which is obviously the intention, so full marks for producing a great magazine. If anyone has doubts about signing up for the magazine, have no fear of getting sleazy sex toy catalogues through the post from Lovehoney ..and dont forget to read it all the way to the back cover cos I forgot about the 10% off your next order offer when I placed an order yesterday 'doh!' ..but then I cant complain too much as less than 20 hours after placing the order, the postie was knocking on the door with my parcel

Just gt mine in the post. I feel some spending coming on lol

Great Magazine, make me want to shop! LH is the only online adult shop I use, and so much better than AS which is over priced and under stocked!

I just got mine and it is great! Can't wait for the next issue, keep up the good work!

Awwww thanks guys! Glad you like the mag. We are already starting work on the next issue which will be choc full of new toys and also new review quotes!

I got mine, referred a friend - and within 24 hours she had placed her first order! That was Wednesday evening...she got her stuff today! She's well impressed and I think is about to place her 2nd order as soon as pay day rolls around.

I've found reading this quite reassuring. When prompted if I wanted it I thought hmmm as wondered if would be like other dodgy/seedy sex catalogues come across before. I'm hoping me and the missus can enjoy reading it together after trying out new toys!

My OH even read mine the other day :)

OK so just recieved by first order from LH and impressed with packaging of items and came on time too ( with 5 mins to spare before my 1 o'clock order! ).

The quality of the magazine is excellent. Much like the site and forum it is presented in a fun and appealing way and not the least bit seedy looking.

I'm hoping the missus will like it but if she doesn't that'll have nothing to do with LH as I can't fault the quality and presentation. It reminds me of the magazines I get now and then from play.com.

Have seen the gear I'm shelving the idea of keeping it till Valentines and giving them tonight! Wish me luck!

I signed up for the catologue and it was here within 2 days. I love it! xx

ive been getting the calendar about 3 years now and i love it!! gives me a chance to have a little browse and see some things i havent noticed on the site. x

Having order from love honey and been impressed with the discreet packaging, i wondered if the catalouge / magazine came in the discrete packaging too?

Hi Pearly... the packaging will be very discreet!

You can get your catalogue here.

poppy904 wrote:

ive been getting the calendar about 3 years now and i love it!! gives me a chance to have a little browse and see some things i havent noticed on the site. x

ive just re-read this post

i dont know were i got "calendar" from

im pretty sure i meant catalogue!! x