Fans of fully-fashioned stockings? What is their appeal for you?

Fans of fully fashioned backseamed stockings - which is (are) your favourite heel style(s)?

My OH and I love the retro look and sex appeal of stockings. I like to wear both Fully Fashioned and Reinforced Heel and Toe (RHT) stockings, but it is the former that my OH and I prefer for their sexy appeal.

We particularly like the visual details fully fashioned (FF) stockings have such as the contrasting shade of the welt (and shadow welt), keyhole, back seam, the reinforced section (below the foot and at the heel) and heel design. These are all features that add to the sexy appeal of FF stockings.

Why do you enjoy fully-fashioned stockings. What is the appeal for you?

My heel design preferences are:-

• Point (or French Heel);
  • Harmony Point;
  • Cuban;
  • Havana;
  • Susan; and
  • Harmony Point

I’m not too keen on the following styles of heel, and wonder as to their degree of popularity amongst the FF stocking-wearing fraternity:-

• Charleston
  • Memphis
  • New Orleans
  • Manhattan

With heel design in mind, what do any fellow FF stocking-wearing fans prefer?

So neither of us were aware of the amount of different versions there was :joy: wow!
I like the single seam down the back if I had to choose, but completely seamless from crotch to toe would be our go too :heart_eyes::smiling_imp:

Well you learn something every day

As you may know I always wear stockings and just detest tights and have to say my my choice is French or point stockings - but was not aware of the number of styles - I also have a few pairs of Cuban - but will now look out for others :stockings:

1 Like

Looking forward to hearing about your “research” @batjamboree :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I didn’t realise there were so many styles, thanks for sharing! My preference are any back seams that come from a point, so I actually prefer all the ones you’re not a fan of @Himeros1 but my fav is the Manhattan.

For me the FF stockings are more glamorous and thats the appeal. But the majority of my stockings have no seam.

1 Like

Mrs. T always wears seam and heel stockings (& occasionally tights!) which I purchase for her all the time.

Her, ours, preference is for either point or cuban heel with the reinforced underfoot section.

Nothing screams sexiness as seamed stockings with a six strap suspender belt and stilettos which gets plenty of admiring looks and comments.

Favourite colour is for nude stockings with a black or red contrast seam and heel, other colours she prefers are bitter chocolate with brown seam and sheer black with black or red seam.

During colder months she’ll pull on a high denier pair of tights with either a grey or red backseam and point heel.

3 Likes