dressing for sex!

Hi would any ladies (or men) like to tell me how you enjoy dressing in lingerie etc for sex? The anticipation, putting said items on etc etc. Love to talk about dressing up, lingerie etc. Thanks.

hello,

The other nite i wore a suspender belt and suspenders for my hubby, i loved it iv not worn a belt before iv allways opted for the out fit with the holes for detachable suspenders, anyway the belt i thought may dig into my tummy (just had a baby last yr and got a bit of a saggy tum) but to be honest it felt sooooooo comfy i didnt relise i had it on and actually slept in it, i wore it with out pants and felt really sexy in it :0) will defo be investing in a few different colours suspender belts to wear in the future with sexy stockings xx

I love uniforms, I am hoping for my first time having sex I could do it in uniform!

Police but I would say the armour makes my penis look smaller! so its take off that wet armour, officer and leave by the fire to dry, and I make a hot cup of tea & dry off abit.

I really want a schoolgirl outfit... I love being a naughty girl >:) plus the skirts are very short and the blouse's; so very revealing. I would be wearing it when my OH got home from work and would just walk around in it teasing him for a while - Bending over, flirting outragously... Then I would pounce :)

If my wife dresses up for sex, then she puts on a suspender belt and stockings. She knows that works for me (and, indeed, for her). Sometimes, she does this secretly under trousers and then invites me to feel the bumps. That's a surefire way to get me going!

If I dress up for sex, then I know that my wife finds it hot to see me in a formal suit, but with a hidden twist such as a posing pouch underneath which I slowly undress to reveal. To be honest, I find the latter somewhat embarrassing to wear, but I'll do it because it seems to work for my wife!

I dressed up for my OH once (first time) in striped trousers with suspenders and almost sleevelss t-shirt (socks and shoes as well to complete the stripability factor :) ). A little performance with robiin thicke music...went down like a treat and turned out to be a wild and memorable night...

...so I thought I'd try something a bit more out there for the next time, cue police officer outfit. My OH wasn't aware of this and so whilst she was freshing up, quicktime got jumped into uniform and character and thought I'd suprise her, so went out of the hotel room and rang the bell to go through role playing - neighbours complained of too much noise (couldn't think of anything more creative :S)...didn't play out like it did in my head, OH didn't know how to react or play along so all that happened was a few laughs and giggles :S...had to ditch the idea,just strip and get it on!

Should have gone for the fireman :P

Love it first time round, led to an amazing night, always worth a go :)

The best laid plans of mice.....and more commonly men.....at least you tried...made me smile:)

I normally sneak upstairs, put on whichever babydoll of basque i choose, add suspender belt, stockings and either my red high heels or my knee high boots and i STILL get really nervous walking down the stairs (weve been together 2 years) i do it fairly often and we always have a very good night! xx

i weear what i am told to by my b/f

I love fishnet as most of you know .. but also pvc.

Hmm how many men would dress up for your woman? Seems to be women dressing for their man 99% of the time.

Wore my maids outfit the other night with black holdups and black stilettos, nothing more sexy than than watching my hubby give my oral while i rest them on his sholuders. This weekend i'm gonna wear my naughty nurse outfit, white holdups, crotchless thong, red stilettos and give my new gold nipple clamps bought on here a whirl!!

1 Like

ive never done it really

but the idea of showering and shaving then slipping on some stockings and heels sounds awesome

I am happy to dress up for my Mrs, but so far, all I know she likes is a formal suit. Obviously I go commando with it...

I have suggested uniforms but she doesn't seem as keen on that idea.

As for her, seeing her in something black and shiny (PVC dress, or a skirt/bra set, PVC nurses outfit, and of course some thigh high boots and elbow gloves) always gets me going.

I love wearing a sexy basque with stockings and my sex shoes! my favorite oufits are red or red and black!

i stoped wearing a bra around the 2nd time i meat up with my partner (personal chice, i find them anoying) His surprise when He undressed me was spectaculer. He now misses seeing me in one though (think he likes the restrictiveness of them) so i might surprise him by wearing one next time we meet up :) (made one from rape and one from bondage tape once)

Favorite experience had to be when there was a party going on downstairs and i went up to my room to cool down. decided to take my tights and knickers off to give myself bit of an airing (im sure you know what this feels like after vigourous dancing in nylon tights ladies) and streched out on my bed in the dark

he was verry pleasently surprised when when he felt in the dark to find me all free :)

I have a fine selection of small things to wear. Lots of lace, thongs and pouches. OH loves them.

Tried the Offocer and A Gentelman routine and that was a hit.

Bought a waiter outfit (well thong, cuffs and collar) made a sexual delights room service menu and surprised her on her birthday. She was absolutly gagging for it, quite unbelievable.

Best is the Policemans uniform. Turned up wearing it, told she had been shoplifting and I would need to search her. The sort of search that would definitly upset the Police Complaints Commission. She suddenly turned all sheepish and did the "is there anything I can do so I don't get in to trouble?" routine. Blimey she nearly sucked me inside out!

1 Like

Being a closet cd I've only dressed for anything once before... Not sure anyone would really like to hear about that though lol