fancy dress

Ok Iv got a question mainly for the blokes, but if any girlies have got any ideas that would be great to xx

I really like dressing up be it nurse, army, corset pretty much anything. But my OH isnt really into it he prefers just naked. Anyone got any ideas how I can get him to find the attraction in it?

i feel the same way as your other half. I find the naket body the ultimate turn on. But if its what you like im sure he will play along but if he is like me he will never be as turned on about is as you.

I admit i love the female body, but if you were to wear a uniform i would personally love it. I do find it a turn on, of cause id be ripping it off or just jumping on you but id still love the uniform!

I suppose something you could try if you ahvent already done this is some sort of roll play? Maybe on a day off get up early and put ur nurse uniform and pretend he's a patient telling him no touching or something, same goes with army one. As for a corset maybe a lap dance or something. Try and spice it up all i can think and suggest, but some people just dont find them interesting i dont think.

Yep, I too prefer naked to anything else.

MrS has a great suggestion, turn it into a roleplay a spend plenty of time out of the outfit too. :)

Thank you for the reply's

Hes not really into role play, his line"its you I want, not pretend" very sweet but not quite what I was after! I think the lap dance sounds like a good idea, as with a corset he still gets to see some skin and that might be enough to spark his attention!!! and might teach him that there are advantages to fancy dress x