Fantasies

What turns you on

Where do I start, the man in my avatar turns me on rotten, I'd like to unzip him, give him a blow job now fantasies include being played with for hours, rough sex, being done over the Tardis console doggy style or me on my back. Up against the tardis wall, forests, corridors, him finding me having fun he joins in, I could go on all-night. Being tied up and teased with hands, feathers. That enough.

A few of mine are being tied up, sex while being watched, mmf threesome ,maybe a sexual encounter with another woman while my husband watches, being fucked hard while being held down, sex in unusual places where we may
be caught, men in uniform especially fireman, police or army.
Some of these I've done and the rest I'd like too :)

Would love a fifty shades of gray night. Threesome ffm. Vampires. Goths. Bondage. Marliyn manson. <3

Oh and a real life jessica rabbit would be nice too haha.

Pretty much anything that involves me being dominated. Constantly. Teased, told what to do, bought to the edge or orgasm again and again.

Well, a lot of things turn me on! Too many to list :P

ShannonMarlene - maybe a top three then? :)

I love reading about (and sometimes even trying) people's various turn-ons. Quite simply because very little turns me on, so I'm always looking to explore new ways.

The Lew Rubens lip-locker gag actually; the idea of that turns me on, though I've never seen one 'in the flesh', so to speak.

Dual self-bondage too. Which actually could be combined with the above I suppose.

Being really wanted turns me on , that look in someones eyes that lets you know they have got to have you right now and the intense passion it involves. I also like the slow build up whilst out and about, being naughty in public, and being talked dirty to . My oh has an extremely sexy voice....

A man who takes control.

A woman's body especially the naughty bits. What more could any man want![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

A woman allowing me to dress like a woman, treating me like a woman and showing me what it's like to be made love to like a woman

I would say the main ones include being held down/against something during sex and teasing in a public place. I love using dirty talk and my fingertips to evoke all sorts from him and make him want it more.

I'd quite like to try sex with another woman. That would be something new.

Being naughty whilst out and about, touching under dinner tables, in backs of cabs and have even been known to have the occasional oral encounter in the cinema... I also like being raised up or even held down during sex so I can't move and bed restraints are a massive yes! Nothing nicer or more stimulating than being touched and not being able to do anything about it...

i have a fantasy of being watched whilst people masturbate! I love seducing straight women, especially ones in relationships. I have a fantasy of fucking a shemale, the thought of a real penis inside me with all the beauty of a woman is a crazy turn on! i have loads but those are my faves today with the mood im in :) x

Lollipop ;) wrote:

A man who takes control.

Oh I wish,

I would actually like to see how far I could get away with in the back row of a cinema....... Only got a snog and a bit of a fondle on my youth.... Feel like I would like to test my limits .... Public place... Chance of being caught... You name it.....

Naughty Mum it's very thrill seeking!

Since being single.... I have somewhat surprised myself the level of naughtiness I am going to try out.... Damn though.... Need a fella to do it with though!

my OH with another woman or be in on a ffm(how predictable is that)