Fantasies

Do you ever frantasise during sex or foreplay?

If so what do you generally fantasise about?

thought we could all share.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I often fantasise about people who i've seen on tv like Johnny Depp or I fantasise that it's a womans hand on my body, things like that really

xxxx

oh and i think aobut the sex scene out of queen of the damned, i love that!

I usually fantasise about having someone else with me and hubby, its not something I would want to put into practice but in my fantasy I dont get jealous so it suits me.

The thought of hubby doing me hard while sucking another cock just drives me wild.

whats yours?

same really, sucking someone elses cock while hubby fucks me, i think it would be quite hot watching some other guy sucking hubbys cock and bringing a woman into it

I also like the thought os another couple having sex in the same room as us, hmmm thats sounds good, and thats something I could put into practice because hubby would be all mine hehe

yeah that sounds good hun

i wish the postie would hurry, sounds like your getting carried away again

yeah that sounds good hun

i wish the postie would hurry, sounds like your getting carried away again

Na im a good girl now, dont know what was wrong with me the other day lol, I couldnt stop having dirty thoughts lol,

we all have them days hun

Some of my fantasies are straight forward - other women, a man coming in my mouth, as you mention - spit roast and gang bangs. Others I really couldn't divulge.

i just relax and see what i come up with lol usually its another girl or guy with the missus or two girls on me.

i cant really discuss my dirty little thoughts hehe xoxox

I'm with you LKS - that's the thing it's a fantasy, not something you'd really like to happen sometimes, so it can be as obscene as you like!

sorry peeps didnt expect you to spill your deepest fantasies, just general ones

Aha Sexychic so you do have some dark fantasies then?

Horny Pony wrote:

Aha Sexychic so you do have some dark fantasies then? External Media

doesn't everyone, some just don't tell External Media

who MOI never

hehe sexychic has the darkest of all our fantasties!

and HP thats exactly how i feel! i love thinking of a 3some but im quite the jealous type so i think if it actually happened it would be diffferent and probably get me a little upset lol

Im the same on the 3sum idea, I just know i couldnt handle seeing another person pleasuring my man, so in my head works well for me. thats why im thinking of the fleshlight

I'm the same too, I couldn't watch hubby with anyone else at all!