Secret Married Fantasies....

Hi all.. just joined here.. Just love the idea of openly and honestly discussing a few fantasies I have that my darling wife will not entertain unfortunately..

Anyone wishes to know more please reply...

You can discuss your fantasies openly here :)

Just remember it's not a hook-up site, not sure if that's what you were looking for or not.

That is understood... just love the idea of discussing these things..!

Talk away. No judgement here. This is a group of very openminded individuals!

Even though your wife will not entertain your fanstasies, it might be fun to discuss them together. Mr. B and I both have the same fantasy of having a threesome, but we both believe that once married sex should only happen between us. So we pretend. We go out to the bar and pick women we would have a threesome with and talk about it. We then go home and have sex with eachother, but we are turned on by our conversations... Give it a shot, you might be surprised!  :)

B-B wrote:

Talk away. No judgement here. This is a group of very openminded individuals!

Even though your wife will not entertain your fanstasies, it might be fun to discuss them together. Mr. B and I both have the same fantasy of having a threesome, but we both believe that once married sex should only happen between us. So we pretend. We go out to the bar and pick women we would have a threesome with and talk about it. We then go home and have sex with eachother, but we are turned on by our conversations... Give it a shot, you might be surprised! :)

Same here, before we were married but after we had children, I told my oh it was a fantasy of mine to have a threesome with another female. Of course he loved the idea too, but we prefer just to keep it as an idea/fantasy. Since having children, I wouldn't want to indulge in anything that could embarrass them if they ever found out, and I have no real desire to have sex with anyone other than the hubby.

I find it quite a turn on to talk about my fantasies. My OH and I sometimes talk about other men having sex with me or occasionally a woman, as part of foreplay. They are usually anyone in uniform but sometimes he'll throw in suggestions of men he knows I don't fancy at all and strangely this also gets me going. I fantasise about being a sex object for random groups of men and the main one is a mmf threesome but I know this will never happen, it's just a nice sexy fantasy that's all.

He never seems to suggest any of his own, maybe he thinks I'll be offended or shocked but they can't be anymore x - rated than mine !

If you can reassure your wife that these are just fantasies and there's no pressure on her to get involved with them in reality maybe she'd be happier to talk about them with you. If not then there's always here and no one's going to judge you for your thoughts :)

wildflower wrote:

My OH and I sometimes talk about other men having sex with me or occasionally a woman, as part of foreplay.

Us too! Sometimes when we next see the person I wonder what they would think if they knew we were talking about them during sex. OH gave me the most filthy look one evening when we were at a party and found ourselves in the room with a girl she has a thing for. Since OH's bi tendencies are pretty limited I got super turned on when she brought this girl up during sex. I wasn't even particularly attracted to her at the time but ever since when I imagine MFF threesomes I imagine this girl being involved.

Driving along a lonely lane, a beautiful woman waves us down. We give her a lift, we exchange names and she asks if she can do us any favours. She suggests we pull over in a quiet place of the lane, well that is when the action started. She lifts her dress up, she is a shaven lady, she places her self over the gear stick,me and my wife start to suck her nibbles............ One thing leads to another....... Wow.