Fantasy idea good to act out?

Hi,

I have a idea but before ordering the sex toy I wanted to hear maybe from a female point of view if its hot? and a good idea?

I was going to order a blindfold and a sucker type dildo then I would blindfold my wife and massage her until she is really horney, I would put the sucker dildo on our headboard and make sure its warmish. I then ask her to get on all fours and back onto me but its really the dildo. I keep it going as if I'm takinng her from behind then when shes really getting into it I move around to her front and get her to feel/play with me which I assume will be a huge turn on.

Being a man its easy to miss something, I dont think this is that kinky at all but from a womens perspective is it as hot as I think it is?

I'm not a woman so hope you don't mind me chipping in here, I would say there is 0% chance that she would think the suction cup dildo was yourself

I agree with sub... and I'd hate it if my husband did this to me as a surprise... but luckily for me he knows me well and never would...

Sum Sub wrote:

I'm not a woman so hope you don't mind me chipping in here, I would say there is 0% chance that she would think the suction cup dildo was yourself

I did kinda though that but never used/held one we only have rabbits

Puddleduck wrote:

I agree with sub... and I'd hate it if my husband did this to me as a surprise... but luckily for me he knows me well and never would...

Thanks I know my wife very well too... I know she wouldnt think its actully me the idea was more a role play. We have used blindfolds before but never a dildo, always thought vibs were better.

Sum Sub wrote:

I agree that she would know it isn't you, as I would know immediately. However, you could tell her your idea and if she likes it, then you could still try the fantasy, as she may really enjoy it :) x

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Puddleduck wrote:

Thanks I know my wife very well too... I know she wouldnt think its actully me the idea was more a role play. We have used blindfolds before but never a dildo always though vibs were better.

All women are different some may enjoy this I am was just giving you my opinion... might be worth talking with her first rather than just surprise

Puddleduck wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Puddleduck wrote:

Thanks I know my wife very well too... I know she wouldnt think its actully me the idea was more a role play. We have used blindfolds before but never a dildo always though vibs were better.

All women are different some may enjoy this I am was just giving you my opinion... might be worth talking with her first rather than just surprise

I appreciate all oppions :) I know she likes the blindfold idea might just do that I guess the question was are dildos any good over vibs?

Cheap&Easy wrote:

The idea of it on the headboard is good, because you could kind of make the threesome scenario without he other man. But I doubt she'll be fooled into thinking it was your own.

Maybe sit down and ask her if she would like to do this with you, then you know where you stand with it all.

Yea might do that she hates planning stuff so that was why it was a surprise, I think I worded it wrong slightly as I never meant for her to beleive its actually me/another person more role play into it. But might see if she likes the idea first.

I would never share my wife with another person and she woudnt me but we have tried a few toys mostly vib.

Dildos are great so you won't have a problem there, as a woman I think it'd be a massive turn on. But only you know your woman, would she be uncomfortable with the surprise element? Has she ever shown an interest in this kind of thing, it's essentially a threesome without the man, a spit roast. You can get realistic dildos. It will be great as long as you know it's a scenario she will enjoy... If you get me?

Young and fun95 wrote:

Dildos are great so you won't have a problem there, as a woman I think it'd be a massive turn on. But only you know your woman, would she be uncomfortable with the surprise element? Has she ever shown an interest in this kind of thing, it's essentially a threesome without the man, a spit roast. You can get realistic dildos. It will be great as long as you know it's a scenario she will enjoy... If you get me?

The suprise would more not expecting it rather than thinking ive got another man around lol I think she would like the roleplay side but not a real threesome but I wouldnt either.

Maybe I could try it a different way so slower like blindfold her which she would like then get her to tough and play with me then place her hand on the dildo which obv I assume wont feel real but like I said ive never touched a dildo but cant imagine they are mega realistic even the ones that state they are.

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Puddleduck wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Puddleduck wrote:

I appreciate all oppions :) I know she likes the blindfold idea might just do that I guess the question was are dildos any good over vibs?

your going to get lots of different women giving you different answers... some will like the idea others won't.. For me it's the surprise element but that's me that's why I wouldn't enjoy it... I wouldn't want to advise you on dildos as personally I like dildos that don't look realistic I only like silicone and glass... I hope it all works out well

Puddleduck wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Puddleduck wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Puddleduck wrote:

your going to get lots of different women giving you different answers... some will like the idea others won't.. For me it's the surprise element but that's me that's why I wouldn't enjoy it... I wouldn't want to advise you on dildos as personally I like dildos that don't look realistic I only like silicone and glass... I hope it all works out well

Thanks :) , I like the idea of glass ones too its it that they hold heat well or them being cold or just more solid? I think the glass looks better than rubber

hubby wants to do this with me lol.

spitroast without the other bloke lol

pinkanimal wrote:

How do you feel about it?

Hi Fitnessfreak, I'd love my hubby to surprise me with this idea because a threesome is my biggest fantasy although like you it's not something that's likely to happen in real life .
But I can understand that the surprise element is not for everyone , if you have any doubts about whether she'd be happy with this senario it might be best to talk about it first.
Some of the silicone dildos have quite a realistic feel to them especially once they're warmed up.

I spoke to her breily in a roundabout way but she dont like the idea of dildo stuck to the bed lol, maybe I should think of something else I like the blindfold and perhaps us a glass dildo just for a change LV sell one with blue ripples up the shaft looks pretty sexy would like to try that, has anyone used that one?

Fitnessfreak wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

How do you feel about it?

oh I'm open to the idea. I dont mind really its just something we havent tried yet.

Im quite trusting in the fact that I will let him do pretty much anything to me and if I dont like it he will stop.

we have been together for 9 years so he knows me well and what I like and dont like

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 those are a good first glass buy

although useless as they are out of stock currently lol