Using sex toys to ‘simulate’ / roleplay a threesome?

Like many couples out there, the fantasy of a threesome is a pretty hot turn on, but neither of us has any appetite to progres that to the real thing. We recently got a suction cup lifesize dildo and have been thinking about using that to simulate a MMF threesome. We’re also considering buying a flashlight to use to simulate a FMF one as well. Has anyone else tried this? How did it work out? Any tips on how we can make this as ‘real’ as possible, whilst firmly remaining a fantasy? (Also, just to say, nothing against those who do partake for real! Pleased that it works for you in practice!)

Sorry, don’t know why all the formatting got lost in that post into one giant block of text!!

Also, probably should’ve said in our post above that we’ve already used the dildo (and other toys) for DP - we’re trying to work out how we can make use of them to seem a bit more real!

We find the idea of a threesome hot too but neither of us us wish to do it for real. We found that if my wife wears a blindfold during the mmf simulation she could let her imagination run wild.

Thanks Mr and Mrs B! We’ll give that a go 😀

Suction cup dildo (like the realistic lover) if you’re wanting to introduce oral, so for example you could either stick the dildo to a chair, go with the blindfold option and let her work your peen while she sits on the dildo, or stick it to the wall and have her work that while you bend her over to take from behind. Just be careful with that not to thrust too hard, don’t want any concussions 🙈 Also with the blindfold idea, wear a leather glove on one hand, alternate touches 👌🏻

Lots of ideas on here which look great to try. We have used the blindfold along with an under bed restraint kit, a rabbit and a dildo to simulate triple penetration.

However, it’s not easy to concentrate on any sort of rhythm when my old chap is being vigorously pleasured by my OH’s tongue!

Hey Guys! Sorry about this but I'm a student doing research into peoples experience with sex toys, would anyone be interested in filling out a survey?