Fantasy lists

Just wondering if anyone has made fantasy lists with their OH? By this I mean making one each then exchanging them and, if so, how did it go?
Curious as this is something we're thinking about doing.

I have done that in the past. I think it can be a good way to create ideas of how to spice things up, especially if you are in a rut.

I've got quite the lengthy list. Had it for over a year, afraid to show OH for fear of judgement, but mostly outright rejection.

No but we have done a fetish/bdsm checklist then compared. Great way to open up communication and jazz things up when it all gets a bit mundane.

We have acted many of our fantasies out with role plays. It's perhaps one of the safest vehicle for acting out fantasies. Your only limited to your imagination.

We have done a f**k it list ! It's like a bucket list but it's all the things we would like to do to or with each other 😊

mysteron wrote:

We have acted many of our fantasies out with role plays. It's perhaps one of the safest vehicle for acting out fantasies. Your only limited to your imagination.

Further to my post above I am being her butler in the near buff tonight for her as she has a sore back I wil be giving her a full body massage a and serving her wine.

Highlander74 wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has made fantasy lists with their OH? By this I mean making one each then exchanging them and, if so, how did it go?
Curious as this is something we're thinking about doing.

Haven't... Yet.....but this is a really good idea 🤔 xx

I'm going to do this!! I filled in a questionnaire online that asked me about things I'd like to try, then the website sent my OH the same questionnaire for him to fill in then you can compare them. But he deleted it by accident and I lost the motivation to try it again 😢

Where is this questionnaire if you don't mind me asking?

Google 'couple's sex questionnaire', it was the first one in the list that I used called Mojo. But there are a few in there 😁

Would you mind letting me know how you get on Highlander74? I might give it another go 😁

I will do sexybabe. Hopefully we'll be singing from the same hymn sheet so to speak.
Give it another go and let me know who you get on too.

EngAz wrote:

I've got quite the lengthy list. Had it for over a year, afraid to show OH for fear of judgement, but mostly outright rejection.

Yep. Happend to me and it took a long time to rebuild our relationship.

We're quite open to trying most things to the point I think it'll take quite a bit to shock either of us.

We haven't made fantasy lists although occasionally well put a wishlist together that may be a bit "out there" and slowly go from there.

Also on occasions while sitting watching TV or whatever we'll send each other links to certain items.

Subtle as a brick us!

binky59 wrote:

EngAz wrote:

The questionaire we complete normally at the pub has 3 possible answers yes, maybe and no. Of course if we both matched a yes with each other then no further discussion is needed. If we matched a yes and maybe then its something we can talk about and yes we normally talk about it at the pub over a meal . We luv people eaves dropping! . Matching a No and No is final, and a NO and Maybe is something perhaps for the future .

Its quite a simple questionaire photocopied from a couple of books on Oral sex obtained from Love honey . No online records or anything like that, just a simple low tech approach. Its also good fun as well .We have never had any arguments or disagreements or frustrations because at end of the day to bring in something new or a fantasy its something both parties need to be comfortable with to get maximum enjoyment .Its through this questionaire that we got into roleplaying.

mysteron wrote:

binky59 wrote:

EngAz wrote:

The questionaire we complete normally at the pub has 3 possible answers yes, maybe and no. Of course if we both matched a yes with each other then no further discussion is needed. If we matched a yes and maybe then its something we can talk about and yes we normally talk about it at the pub over a meal . We luv people eaves dropping! . Matching a No and No is final, and a NO and Maybe is something perhaps for the future .

Its quite a simple questionaire photocopied from a couple of books on Oral sex obtained from Love honey . No online records or anything like that, just a simple low tech approach. Its also good fun as well .We have never had any arguments or disagreements or frustrations because at end of the day to bring in something new or a fantasy its something both parties need to be comfortable with to get maximum enjoyment .Its through this questionaire that we got into roleplaying.

Hmm, have heard of such questionaires mentioned on the forum before. Perhaps it is time LH put out a version of their own as I am sure it could cause an increase in sales where couples suddenly find they are on the same page instead of different books.

Modo wrote:

mysteron wrote:

binky59 wrote:

EngAz wrote:

Hmm, have heard of such questionaires mentioned on the forum before. Perhaps it is time LH put out a version of their own as I am sure it could cause an increase in sales where couples suddenly find they are on the same page instead of different books.

Funny you should say that. I offered to start a questionaire type thread with a view of collating questions together to form a final questionare type document .This was just over 2 years ago and got no positive vibes to get it started. So I thought OK I am happy with mine anyway and didnt push it or mention it again .

Wasn't there a couple questionnaires done by Leanne a while back re testing, secret testing etc? I'm sure the questions there could be adapted.

Think we need to do this plus a kinky only one.