Fantasy

Does any of the older members have any unforfilled fantasies, i will kick it off.
Prostrate orgasm, a random surprised bj.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I would love to submit while dressed as a maid to various masters making me drink their cum after a good spanking :lipstick:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

For me…a hotel room, me naked apart from my killer heels and 5/6 black hung hunks to use me xx

4 Likes

To be able to penetrate a partner, it would be with a strap on but still it is something I would like to do.

5 Likes

Have you spoken to your other half about doing this? I’m the other way around in that I want it done to me but my wife doesn’t want to.

4 Likes

Yes we have, he has said he doesn’t want to be pegged. He is aware this is something I want to do but it is not something I’m going ask him to do something he doesn’t want to do.

5 Likes

Exactly the same as me. My wife said it just doesn’t do anything for her so for me will just remain a fantasy

2 Likes

It is a shame but it will remain a fantasy we have recently had a few big changes so it might be something we revisit.

4 Likes

I would love to go to a nude beach with my wife and also participate in an orgy!:grinning:

3 Likes

Prostate orgasm, squirting, Tantric massage,

getting big pieces of sex furniture

getting REALLY fancy lingerie/fetish wear

Getting a bunch of really really expensive and fancy sex toys

5 Likes

Hope you get to fulfill this from a male point of view its such a good feeling even tho its frowned upon by most men but once done and done properly its so nice.

4 Likes

Nude beaches are fun! We went two years ago a few times and loved it so much we went almost every week last summer.

Not sure what the vibe is at your local nude beach but the one here on the west coast of Canada is very chill. People are very friendly and everything feels very safe and fun.

2 Likes

my fantasy is meeting a older man on holiday and seducing him he takes me back to his hotel and demands i suck his cock lol x

3 Likes

Thank you for that information! Hopefully one day!

1 Like

A life long fantasy of having two women , better suited to my younger days . Now I am afraid I might just disappoint two at once . But maybe not , I have learned many more ways to satisfy women . I always wished to be involved at an orgy or couples swinging . Be an instructor for women wishing to learn and practice pegging .

4 Likes

I would love to dominate a group of fit men and order them one by one to masterbate in front of me allowing me to touch and squeeze their manhoods as I played with myself ( possible giving a suck to my preference penis)

4 Likes

To be watched/ caught when we are playing or having sex. They start to watch and play with themselves but we don’t allow them to touch, they can watch, play with themselves only, never us.

3 Likes

To visit a sex club, watch, be watched but just play together.

Tried it earlier in the year and got spooked, so thinking of having another go!

4 Likes