Fantasy

Sounds the same as one of our fantasies, may even try to make real ā€¦

2 Likes

I have unfulfilled fantasies in the vein of threesome, orgy, swapping, etc. One of my favorite things is anal sex with my wife, dp with a dildo in her pussy, and giving her dirty talk about who the dildo is attached to.

But unfulfilled fantasies are not the same thing as unfulfilled desires and Iā€™m all about being 100% monogamous. No complaints at all.

That said, my list of unfulfilled desires is pretty short, maybe even nonexistent. More like wistful longing for things that were easier to come by in earlier seasons of life (before kids). On the other hand, the sex is better now. We can accomplish degrees of satisfaction inside of an hour that in younger years lazing in bed all day might not have reached. So I more long to take what we have now and get to really savor and luxuriate in it. I want to strap my wife to the bed and go down on her until safewords out of exhaustion. Take that and double it, so I have one day of edging her for hours, and another day of pushing her over the edge as many times as I can until we find the limit.

2 Likes

Been married for 35 years and together 40+. Like many couples who have been together a long time we hit a patch where we were separated for a bit of time. During this time I met a bi-sexual man and experimented with a man. I did enjoy and can say I prefer women. But now years later I do fantasize about being in a sling and being used by 4-5 guys at once.

1 Like