Farewell, for now!

Good luck to you and your family. Hope all goes well. It doesn't always go to plan but I hope it all works out for you xxx

Good luck with the baby. Wishing you all the best x

Best wishes.

All the best Leanne, thank you for all your hard work! Hope you and baby stay well and you enjoy your leave <3

Good luck and enjoy your time off (even though you'll probably be busier than ever!).

Thank you Leanne. When you arrived, no one thought you could take over from Cazz but you have managed to make the role your own. Considering how well you mother us I am sure you will be an amazing mum! Let us know from time to time how you are getting on.

This forum is fascinating. None of us have met but we genuinely care about the people who are Lovehoney. We feel that we have gone through some of the best and worst times with you. Best wishes to you and your growing family!

AYW

Good luck Leanne. Hope everything goes well. Have some virtual hugs from me.

Goodbye for now Leanne, Remember to relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! Wishing you all the best for when the baby comes 😘 Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review for Lovehoney! Take care πŸ’œ

All the best for the future.Best wishes to you and new family member. You have been a pleasure to deal with thank you for the testers and you customer service.

Hi Leanne. I have just seen this post & wanted to say first that hope the rest of your maternity leave goes well with you & baby getting plenty of rest. Thank you for all your work on the forums over the last few years since you took on the role. Thank you for the products that I have had the opportunity to test and review for lovehoney. I will look forward to hearing the news of when the baby has been born. All the best. Bondage God.

Hi, and goodbye, Leanne. I had a wonderful year with you here, you did such an amazing job and you will be missed. Glad to hear that both you and your baby are doing well. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. Thank you for being a wonderful person!

Best wishes! Glad to hear you and bambino are alright :) x

Ah hope all is well. Thanks for all you've been doing and enjoy maternity leave!

Best wishes to you! Enjoy every last bit of your leave, it's an emotional rollercoaster but it really does go by too fast! It is much easier said than done but try to remember to take care of yourself whilst taking care of your baby!

Thank you Leanne, take care and best of wishes to you and your little one!

Hi Leanne. Thank you so much for all the testers you have sent us through the past few years. I also want to say thank you for always being so kind and understanding. Take care and best of luck to you and your new family. :)

Good luck with parenthood, it’s the best (and most exhausting) thing we ever did!

Thanks for all the fun and friendly advice you have given everyone Leanne! And thanks for looking after the forums, keeping people in line and also of course sending out the many testers to your secret squirrel army!

Personally thank you for understanding when my health unexpectedly got in the way of getting my reviews in on time, it was very much appreciated.

I really hope that your preganancy and everything goes really great for you and that we see you again soon! Take care and thanks once again for everything xxx

Wishing you all the best Leanne, I hope everything goes well for you and the baby, you will be greatly missed and thank you so much for everything that you've trusted me with to test for you.

Lots of love and hugs.xxx![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

So this is very belated but I have been away from the forums for a while :(

So sad to see you go, especially with not being able to say goodbye at the time; I hope that all is well, thank you for all of the opportunities, it was great having you around.

All the very best and hoping for a reappearance soon :) x