Farewell, for now!

Afternoon all.

I am posting to say my goodbyes to you all.

It has been a great few years with so many products sent out and many - many reviews received!

Thank you all for you kind words and well wishes.

Just to let you know, baby and I are well. We just need to take some earlier than expected leave, due to some unforseen complications. But, baby is healthy and that is the main thing.

My cover, will introduce herself once she has settled into the team - actually she is the one that has been sending you those secret testers today, if you have been lucky enough to receive one.

In the meantine, please go directly to customer care if you need any assistance: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

Thanks for the warm welcome when I took this role on and for making it an enjoyable experience since.

See you on the other side!

Goodbye for now...

1 Like

Thank you for allowing me to test items for you Leanne, hope you and baby enjoy your leave. Hope you come to let us know when s/he arrives. Sending you warm wishes.

What an exciting time you're in for. I wish I had some words of wisdom to share with you but mine are nearly 4 now and I'm still very much winging it. 🙂

Enjoy your maternity leave. 👍

Sending you best wishes for your exciting life changing event! We will miss you of course but put your feet up and make the most of it before baby puts in an appearance ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

Thanks for taking such good care of us all on the forums. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. Good luck to you and your family, enjoy the special time off.

Best wishes for you and the baby We Will miss you

Sending you the best Leanne for your little family. All the worry will be worth it when you hold your little baby in your arms. Thanks for everything you have done on here. Enjoy your maternity leave. Xx

Glad to hear all is well with you and yours Leanne.

Take it easy, we will all miss you.

Thanks for everything!

Hi Leanne, rest now and enjoy every second of motherhood. This is such an amazing time make sure you try to savour every moment of it. Good luck and best wishes, Thank you once more and hope to hear from you soon. X

Thank you for everything. Good luck to you and your family. Enjoy every second of motherhood and the journey it takes you on xx

Best wishes Leanne.

All the best Leanne. Enjoy every moment.

Hi Leanne

Glad to hear you are both ok,sorry to see you go you will be greatly missed.Wishing you all the best for the future.

Take care Leanne and all the very best to you and yours xx See you back soon I hope Gillybean

Take care Leanne, good luck with the baby and enjoy every minute xx

Lots of love and happiness wished for you and your family. Thank you for all your hard work. Take care and I hope you are able to give us an occasional update in the future X

Hi Leanne,

Best wishes & hope all goes well for an easy arrival for the baby, & bringing much love, joy & happiness to you & your family.. We will certainly miss you, our Lovehoney Super Hostess !

Take good care & please let us know when baby has safely arrived.......You know we'll all want to know....Blue or Pink !!

Kind regards,

N xxx

Hi Leanne, very best wishes, take care x

All the best Leanne.. please let us know once baby is here. Enjoy or at least try to enjoy every minute having time to yourself. Its been lovely speaking with you xx

Best wishes Leanne from us both.