See you soon .....

Hey all 

So I wanted to say Thank you for making my first (nearly) month in the role so great ! 

I am loving it and really enjoying getting to know you all , I hope I am managing to keep it to the standards expected ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

So I am going back to my orginal role here at Lovehoney , Customer care for a little bit! This is to help with influx of Valentines orders expected. So I am sure some of us will be in contact at some point ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")I will be back with Customer care for 2 weeks as of the 1st Feb ! 

Alas do not fret I will still be lurking and moderating and Jess , one half of the BonJackson pair will be ensuring you get those secret testers I have selected you for! An email will be sent to you as soon as they come in ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

So this will mean that the Mon , Weds and Fri updates will be interrupted to resume at a later date.

![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Have fun back in customer care Leanne, you're certainly never left to get bored working at LH are you! :-)

Glad you are enjoying your new job role. I love how organised you are :) im sure customer care will be very busy in the run up to valentines. I have a valentines wishlist ready to order closer to the time xx

Can't believe it been a month already. Sure Jess will carry on ur great work. Enjoy customer care for a few weeks and see you after valentines. Have got used to the mob,wed,fri system now.

Hope to still see you around huni...haven't sent my measurements in yet will do tonight..your doing amazing will be good to have you back after valentines xxx

Have fun. Watch out for Jess though - she raids the bondage store for the tester list when she is in charge!
The list suddenly takes on a Jess undertone (which is great)!

Have fun back at customer care see you soon.... jess bondage testers always go down a treat lol xx

Wow, it's going by so quickly! I'm sure Cazz is going to be very pleased with your organization squirrel commander :) Hope the next couple of weeks aren't too stressful for you and the rest of the customer care team!

At least it's only 2 weeks, I'm sure you'll be appreciated in customer care but surely missed around forum. Xx

Leann, we shall miss all the lovely picture memes and posts, but know you will be needed in customer care. Please take care of you while you and Jess pull extra jobs while it is hectic!

A change is as good as a rest, as the saying goes :-) Have fun in CC, Leanne.x

Fear not Squirrel Commander you are doing a great job Cazz would be proud of you.You will be missed while you return to customer care and I eagerly await your return.Have fun.

Have fun and enjoy the little break from us 😇!

Oh no don't leave us Leanne. Have fun back in CC though! See you back here in the forum soon! 😀

Have fun in CC! We can't wait to get you back 😁

mummymermaid wrote:

Hope to still see you around huni...haven't sent my measurements in yet will do tonight..your doing amazing will be good to have you back after valentines xxx

Will miss the squirrel pictures! Email sent now btw xxx

Onlyones wrote:

Fear not Squirrel Commander you are doing a great job Cazz would be proud of you.You will be missed while you return to customer care and I eagerly await your return.Have fun.

Loving the Squirrel Commander title! Can you add that to your email signature Leanne!

Have fun in CC and we'll look forward to your return ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

have fun back in customer care :D been ace having you on the forums etc so can't wait for your return :D

WOW - time sure does fly! I can't believe it's been a month already... You are doing a fantastic job btw. Have fun in customer care Leanne, and we will see you back very soon :) xx

HAAA - Bon-Jackson 4 lyf brahhh! 

I shall do my best to look after you all whilst Leanne swans off on a jolly with Customer Care ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Ok, and in case you're wondering why we're the Bon-Jackson's, here's a photo of us both back in the 80's. (I'm the one on the right #obvs) 

Uncanny, huh? 

![](upload://rRCiGStutq9O27VLeV3Fl5aHBsr.jpeg)