Introduction & see you in the new year !

Hey there all 

So as you may have seen and heard Cazz has popped off to have her baby now .. Exciting times ahead for her and her little one and I know we all wish her the best of luck and many congratulations ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

So I thought I would take this time to introduce myslef . I will be looking after you guys for Cazz and arranging the review items.

Hello to you all and some may have spoken with me on customer care already or even on this forum ! ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

I am still very much working with customer care until the 4th January , as you can imagine it is super busy with Christmas , but do not fear Jess is on board too.

I will see you all in the New year for testers , reviews and forum fun ! 

Merry Chrsitmas and Happy new year 

![](upload://uupe5ctZd1OFXEKmSd5PptVfc6d.jpeg)

Merry Christmas, Leanne!

And I am really looking forward to chatting to you!

Hi Leanne, I believe we met on Live Chat the other day? Looking forward to seeing what treats you have lined up over the next year! Have a great Christmas ☺️ X

Have a grat Christmas Leanne

Merry Christmas Leanne. Looking forward to chatting with you in the new year.

Merry Chrsitmas and Happy new year Leanne 😉

Hi Leanne. Have spoke to you before via
e-mail. Looking forward to the new year and what items you have for us to test.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Good morning Leanne, enjoy your new job xx

Hi Leanne Merry Christmas and a happy new year.Hope you enjoy the new position in the new year.

Merry Christmas Leanne looking forward too interacting and getting to know you better. Have a great Christmas.x

Seasons Greetings Leanne. Have Lots of FUN in your new job xx

Merry Christmas Leanne, and I hope you enjoy your new job! Hope you have a lovely Christmas :) xx

Merry Christmas and a happy new year Leanne will look forward to chatting to you in the forum x

Don't panic....

![](upload://4Ps4RgybeIE6I9l5nHM7cBb9IPr.jpeg)

😂😂😂😂

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Don't panic....

![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Don't panic....

![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Good luck with your new role (and with the Christmas rush!) :)

Hey Leanne,

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

x

Hi Leanne. Happy Christmas and congrats on your new role. See you in the new year 👍🏼😊