T-T-F-N! Wanted to say Goodbye to you all!

Hello.... It's me.....

As it is my last working day tomorrow morning, I thought I would say 'ta ta for now!' as I know then I will be busy boxing up my belongings from my desk and taking my last look at all the weird and wonderful sights to be seen when working at Lovehoney! ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

For those who don't already know, I am leaving for Maternity Leave and won't be back until January 2017! My little bundle of joy is predicted to arrive in the new year...

Hopefully this is true, and the Christmas Day Dinner is not interrupted by an early arrival!

I have handed the sparkly 'sex toy fairy' wand over to the lovely Leanne who currently works in Customer Care, so she already knows the ropes and is ready to pick up right where I have left off. So there will be no 'cold turkey' (What good timing for that figure of speech!) for you all.

Sex toys will still be sent. 'Phew!' I hear you all say ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky") Imagine a year of no sex toys! ![surprise|20x20](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif "surprise")

Thank you to every one on the forum I have worked with, who have made my job so fun and enjoyable over the past 2 years. It really wouldn't of been the same without you all! And also impossible, without you guys there are no reviews!

Take care and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Love from Cazz xx

All the best Cazz. Have a great Christmas and wonderful new year with your new arrival. The place won't be the same without you for sure. Keep in touch xx

Ahhhhh enjoy your maternity leave Cazz, we will miss you!
Will keep in touch on twitter though, can't wait to see your little princess!

Have a lovely Christmas 😘 😘

Aww congratulations Cazz :)
Have a wonder Christmas and fingers crossed for a smooth and straightforward delivery of your little one.

X

Hi Cazz.

You will be missed I'm sure you have shown Leanne the ropes. Hopes everything goes ok with the birth and enjoy ur maternity leave and the time of with your little girl. Time really does go by so quick when you have children. Thank you for all the products we have been sent to test. Really do appreciate being selected and very much enjoy writing reviews.
Have a merry Christmas and a lovely new year.

All the best Cazz,hope you have a lovely Christmas even if you do have to wait till the new year for your special present.We will all miss you see you in 2017.xx

EEK so excited for you , not long to go ! 

I will do my very best to keep everything in order for your return :) 

Good luck hun and have a lovely christmas and new year 

Speak soon ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

And for all those in the community that may not have seen me about ... I am Leanne *waves*  

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Speak soon ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

And for all those in the community that may not have seen me about ... I am Leanne *waves*

Hi Leanne, nice to meet you! Sorry that you're stuck with us lot now 😉 x

All the best and hapiness for you and your family over the Christmas and New Year period

Won't be the same without you Cazz but I hope labour goes smoothly and you enjoy your maternity leave. It will fly by so enjoy every moment with baby, but you will be missed! Happy Christmas, New Year and will see you around Twitter hopefully. Thanks for all the testers you've sent us over the past few months, really appreciate it! All the best xx

Also Hi Leanne🙋🏼

Thank you for your kind words for us and your service here to us all! You will be missed. Please drop by the forums if you feel like it and let us all know how it's going.

Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your new year's gift when it comes out! Your baby will bring you all sorts of happiness, I'm sure.

A warm hug and best wishes!

PS: Hi, Leanne! *waves back from far-far away* :)

Enjoy your time with your precious little baby Cazz. We will all miss you! I hope you have a Wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy New Year 😘😘

And for all those in the community that may not have seen me about ... I am Leanne *waves*

Hi Leanne :)

Hi Leanne *waves back* 😀

Hi Leanne 👋🏻

Cazz!!! This is so exciting. I hope you have an amazing year with your little princess! 👪💟
Happy holidays to you too! 🎄🎉🎀
We all love youuuuu! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ And thank you for everything you do! :)))

Hi Leanne. 🖐

Hi Leanne! Looking forward to seeing you sparkle with you shiny new sex toy fairy wings! ❤

Good luck Cazz, thanks for all the lovely testers :-) Hi Leanne, good luck to you too!!

:-D

Bye for now, Cazz! Happy Christmas and New Year, enjoy your time away x