Fastest any one has cum for you

He was sitting on edge of bed with his pants down leaning back looking good (I couldn’t wait to get some of that) before I even got chance to touch his dick he busted all over his self … so after he cleaned his self up we try again … got dammit he does it again… every encounter after that was same issue …Needless to say I never got the dick :pensive:

2 Likes

@Couple_after_help Can’t say for sure but maybe 1-2 minutes and it’s when my wife rides me cowgirl. I love how the position looks and the access I have to her breasts but she does more light grinding than bobbing up and down on me. This results in awkwardly little stimulation for me but the few times we’ve done cowgirl I very soon see her face scrunch and she’s cumming on my manhood. Unilke the negative connotations that come with a guy having premature ejaculation, I found it CRAZY sexy that she cums so fast with seemingly such little stimulation and movement. Might be disappointing if I was hoping to finish in cowgirl but it usually just gets me more turned on and I flip her over and proceed to either keep the penetration or start eating her out :slight_smile:

On the top of her leg ever got it in :rage::rage:

I wish, unfortunately I have the opposite problem. It’s not as fun as it sounds.

Ah, quite a while ago I got very cosy with someone who lived down the road. We kissed a lot, no touching, and I went to unzip his jeans but he stopped me… he had already finished, unbeknown to me :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Had a moment once where I was having some solo fun upstairs without the wife knowing, she then wanted some fun and had already been edging so only lasted like 2 mins. Had to make it up to her :crazy_face:

1 Like

Not necessarily what I had hoped for, no haha

1 Like

I think all guys have had a moment , if you haven’t you’re part of the 1% lol

I had a girl once when I was single, climbed on top and said she came after literally 2 thrusts by her.
Was my best yet.

My ex was one for foreplay and I had to tell her on a number of time to leave me alone otherwise the sex wouldn’t last, I’d go on the initial inching in

Depends on level of excitement. My OH loves spooning position and if he decides to go hard and fast, he usually cums in 3-4 minutes

2 minutes