fastest

Just thinking of what makes me cum the quickest my toys or my OH c...k what makes you ?..

My wife struggles with penatrative sex and I actrually prefer mainly other ways to cum. So she would always say toys but we never, ever do quick. Just not our thing.

DP without a doubt if I am completely filled I am gone in 60 seconds lol 😂

Definitely my toys. Less that 60 seconds with my Satisfyer. I don't always think quicker is better, though. Sometimes I like a good build up before having an orgasm.

My Lovehoney wand can get me off in about 45 seconds Gemma 12345

I love love love playing with my partners and having sex with them, but I always come faster when I'm alone with my toys.

Seems a number gets off quicker with our toys

My right hand is probably faster than anything else for me ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

My doxy definitely. I did time it once from waking up, grabbing doxy and using it on full whack.....51 seconds .....😉 xx

My Lelo Sona Cruise, that has been 3 mins from start to finish

Tough call . I think my horniness level is a big factor . But since wife is almost never horny , I would say with her participation I can cum pretty quick .

Has to be a toy, probably in under a minute if I'm in the zone!

My partner usually gets me to O town the Quickest but I know she is done within seconds using her womanizer starlet

My OH cums faster when we are having sex and she is using a bullet vibrator on herself, usually works better when she is on her side (spooning position) ? , she only last no more than 2 minutes untill she has an orgasm.

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

I feel really behind here, but even with my womaniser it takes a good 30 minutes for me to orgasam . Would love to have a quicker release

Have to admit JT2OU, I'm nearer to you than to the rest when I'm using toys. Occasionally I'm quite quick, but mostly, it takes me a good 20-30 mins to release. Granted, when I do, it's a big one,

If I need a quicker release, then I have to let me husband do it to me. He has the knack of getting me to orgasm out of nowhere.

Penis for me. I'm often told how easily wet I get before having sex.

I'm an odd ball, I've always usually found it very easy to orgasm from vaginal penetration. Up until I was 20 I used to get guys to completely stop moving while I was orgasming or else it would hurt so bad. But then after I slept with this other guy who just kept pounding away fast, it was then I realised how to have repeat / back to back orgasms (until he stopped for rest).

Hubby is usually done in 5 maybe 10 minutes, usually I'm done before he finishes.

As for masturbation, I usually find it more difficult to cum using my fingers or toys.

Maybe its the kissing. Kissing is a super turn on for me during sex.