Fastest any one has cum for you

Im sure im the quickest pump pump squirt in uk any one else had a quicky lol ?

40 seconds in college and he called out his own name

5 Likes

Haha thats quick but av got him beat lmao

When my wife is in a particular mood or feeling especially sensitive she can come in 10 to 15 seconds with our suction toy.

2 Likes

I come very quickly especially in doggie

1 Like

Lol always first times for me - not sure why but the term ā€œlike a kid in a sweet shopā€ will always stick in my mind.

We have done foreplay before and some dry humping and heā€™s cum in his underwear once or twice!

I imagine I have cum in under a minute and the same can be said of some of old girlfriends . In both cases , it was anticipation . The one girl had been flirting with me all evening while we were out . She had been on my list of lust for some time . The quickest girl had been wanting me for some time and when we finally got together I was trying to make her as hot as possible . Finally naked and after much foreplay , as soon as my member in firm standing slid past her pussy lips she was a quivering orgasm .

If Iā€™m already worked up prio to play time then I can cum in 5-10 minutes, OH soon follows after lol

I was with this one guy, he was 14 years older than me. The first time we were together we had such a build up with foreplay and I begged him to get inside me and to be fair he did warn me that he was so turned on that it wouldnā€™t last long and he was right. It was less than a minuet.

This other guy I was with. We had been flirting for a long time and before I went traveling he just asked me if we were ever going to have sex so I said yes. That night he drove me home and we had sex in the front seat of his car outside my flat. He only lasted a few thrusts before cuming inside me unexpectedly.

1 Like

Doggie does the same for me.

1 Like

I once gave my partner an orgasm as she sat beside me on an overnight transatlantic flight. I believe the plane was doing about 650mph - is that fast enough? :wink:

4 Likes

3 sucksā€¦about 20 seconds

1 Like

When weā€™ve been sending each other picā€™s most of the day, talking dirty on the phone and when he gets home we both look at each other and think ā€˜nowā€™ and in seconds Iā€™m ready :rofl: he bent me over, heā€™s in deep and within a minute heā€™s cummed, then Iā€™ll give him a blowjob and most of the time weā€™re at it again

Interesting question! Depends when you start timing from, Iā€™d say.

If you start from the moment my wife appears at the doorway wearing next to nothing and a glint in her eye, through the slow tease, to the point of orgasm, itā€™s often much longer than the actual physical touch.
Of course, we donā€™t have to actually touch for very long to send each other over the edge, when the teasing and seduction game is strong.

ā€˜Surpriseā€™ takedowns (consensual of course), can be a huge turn-on too. I think less than two minutes from fully clothed to coming together is our record.

1 Like

Heā€™s cum in his pants before whilst giving me oral so that is pretty fast! For me definitely under a minute when Iā€™ve already been turned on and used my wand.

1 Like

Iā€™ve cum very quickly before whilst getting a blowjob or handjob. Sometimes Iā€™m so turned on all I have to do is touch my dick and Iā€™m close.

The quickest for me would be around 1-2 minutes but thatā€™s taking it slow and we havenā€™t had sex in awhile

The quickest for me would be around 30 - 60 secs, but she had been teasing me all day and it had been around a week since we last had sex. I made sure to give her an orgasm using her wand after though :grin:

A few weeks I was stroking myself in front of her and she pulled me inside her when I was close and I literally came about 5 seconds later! Thankfully weā€™ve been together years and we both found it really funny but thankfully it was a one off!