Fav dress up for crossdressing

@satinclairexd

Nice … black satin with stockings and nice white underwear as a contrast :yum:

5 Likes

I have a Supergirl outfit that i add a latex skater skirt, a corset/Waspie type belt and black PVC gloves to making it an interesting look…

6 Likes

@ajs72

Ok … I’m in 2 minds here - love the outfit but not too sure latex skirt - but each to their own. / but black gloves …. What !!! :gloves:

2 Likes

@satinclairexd
I love a man in a classic maid dress - love it with the large puffy petticoats under and then a peachy bum sticking out - lush

But what colour knickers do you wear … black or white and again what colour stockings ( you have to wear stockings)

My husband keeps it virgin white when he is in his maid dress - I insist on it… :stockings: :dress: :paddle:

10 Likes

@satinclairexd
Love to know your look - is it a short shirt or long and as @batjamboree asked - what underwear

I love full back black satin feel knickers with matching stockings and suspenders to contrast against the white under skirt

I love my maid costume- but always get a good spank while wearing it :paddle:

2 Likes

I adore my maid dress. Had it made to measure (maid to measure…) by a company that’s now gone sadly, but it fits really well and - if I do say so myself - looks great on me. It’s hard for guys with most women’s clothes because we’re the wrong shape. No boobs, smaller hips, bigger shoulders. I’m a size 12-14 bottom but around 18 top, so trying to get a dress to fit is a nightmare.

4 Likes

@EdinburghDominant
I would love another handmade costume- it’s wearing out due to use

1 Like

I have a PVC maid outfit that I love to wear. The skirt puffs out somewhat but doesn’t fully cover my bum. I would always wear it with a black thong, black wet look suspenders, black fishnets and of course, some thigh high boots.

I feel incredibly lucky that my wife and I seem to compete at who can dress the sluttiest in the bedroom haha

4 Likes

@Sergio32
Wow - fishnets with boots and wet look - could you be any more slutty - I am so jealous :stockings:

4 Likes

@EdinburghDominant
I had a maid costume made for my husband as he had a few from web sites but they were never long enough in the body so we got one hand made

It’s yellow satin with white lace trim with puffball sleeves and looks wonderful

It’s worn with ruffled petticoats and when he wears it - it’s fabulous as it shows his bum when he bends over and I always insist he wears white lingerie with it

I love spanking him when wearing it and he loves it too

(When I dress as a maid I wear black lingerie ) :stockings:

7 Likes

I love and adore my maid costume and makes me feel naughty wearing it - but men wearing a maid costume sounds great - sad you have to get them handmaid

6 Likes

Thank you :blush: I’d say the go-to look for my alter ego is a mix between a dominatrix and a hooker, so no matter the outfit there’s always a pair of thigh high boots being worn :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Just mixing it up a bit… different materials etc…

1 Like

@ajs72
Sound good - you enjoy :lovehoney_heart:

2 Likes

A super cute and short plunge dress just came across the idea of silicone breasts as found the perfect dress any advice as this dress I love is not suitable for traditional bras as need to show off the back but obviously want that breast feel as well and the feeling of wearing a bra need to sort that out but it’s more about the do’s and don’t of fake breasts if anyone has advice or experience with it cheers

4 Likes

The bra I use is a pocket bra - however it’s not ideal if you wear a backless dress

Good luck

1 Like

@First_time_customer
The short skirt look is stunning as when you bend over you expose your knickers and wear with suspenders and stockings as they will look so good

I love my dresses and lingerie - I just couldn’t love without them :stockings:

8 Likes

Black satin maid’s outfit is probably mine and the OH’s favourite, certainly gets used the most, although the latex nurse’s outfit makes me feel VERY naughty, perhaps because OH isn’t keen!

My biggest unexpected hit with the OH has been a double breasted black dress with a chauffeurs cap and black leather gloves - where would mistress like to go?

Underwear is preferably red - the idea being a little bit staid outside with hints to rouse Mistress’s suspicions at who she’s dealing with!

4 Likes

@Babs22
Welcome to the club and nice answer
Can I clarify - is it your maids costume to dress up in or your partner wears it

My husband has his own maid costume for dressing in - and I have my own as well :stockings:

3 Likes

Very strictly just for me!

@batjamboree Thank you for the welcome.