Fav dress up for crossdressing

@Babs22
I think men look wonderful in maids costumes and I applaud you for doing so

My husband is a huge fan of his dress and looks wonderful with a large white petticoat under but short enough to show his bum when he bends over

I insist he always wears it with white suspender and stockings

He also enjoys being spanked when in this dress - his preference is over my knee for a spanking for being a naughty maid

My own maid costume is more slutty and again when I wear it I wear it with black suspenders and stockings but I generally wear no knickers to allow my husband to enjoy the view and easy access

5 Likes

Question I have for the general group is how did you involve this in your relationship? Did you ask your man to wear lingerie as part of a play thing? Did he just show up in knickers one day? A dare or Ds thing maybe? It was a self play thing for me and given my wife had lost all interest I just didn’t care any more. It is what it is and this is what I like to wear.

1 Like

@be3169
Can I ask you - do you want to wear lingerie for you or for your partner - I guess like most men it’s a turn on for you as it’s perceived as wrong

My husband always liked in the past to touch my knickers as I wore them and often would smooth them for ages and do 1 day I asked if he wanted to wear my knickers after I took them off - he jumped at the opportunity and from there I got him to wear some of my knickers every so often

One day I told him to go to work wearing my knickers and he came home so full of fun - all due to these knickers

We had an honest discussion and he wanted to wear knickers full time and so we went out and bought some and I asked at the at point would he like a suspender belt and stockings to match and from there I also got him some outfits skirts and bras as well as sexy lingerie

As a man - ask if you can wear a pair of her knickers - and go from there

My husband still wears my knickers every so often - but this is often do he gets a spanking from me
(When I spank him - he always wears knickers and during the spank I tell him to pull his knickers down (this is a real turn on for him)) :paddle:

Remember you have 1 life do live it to the maximum- I love the fact my man had confidence to ask me and I’m proud to please him as a good wife and sexually :lovehoney_heart:

6 Likes

Hey i love wearing it for me and my wife. Sometimes i do alone in house but it is better when someone else is involved and wearing it out is such a thrill :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl:

6 Likes

@be3169 similar to you, it was just for me, but became something I wanted to share (and is all the better for it)

3 Likes

That would be correct. I don’t think I look sexy in women’s underwear or even a Speedo type bathing suit. I wear them because of how I feel, not how I look. I am curious about how some couples crossed this bridge and opened up about to each other.

3 Likes

I’d love to do a cat girl. Plain white hold ups. Tartan skirt and white blouse over black bra. White lace backless panties with a furry tail plug inserted. Blue hair wig with cat ear headband that matches the tail. Cat eye makeup and painted black nose and whiskers. Finished off with a black leather pet collar.

This is more of a fantasy look, as I’d need my body from 20 years ago to pull it off and some makeup skills.

4 Likes

@adventurer
Your idea sounds hot - you should still do it as the outfit sounds easy to get hold of - white blouse with tartan skirt and white stockings- but I love the black bra - nice and slutty … :stockings:

4 Likes

@First_time_customer
I generally buy woman’s clothing at the cheap high street store and alter them to fit me better

I’m a 44 inch chest and 36 inch waist so I buy xl in woman’s and alter them at home and add some detail

Last year I got hold of a roll if white satin ribbon and I add this to the end if skirts and tops I bought to add a more feminine charm

I do have a tartan skirt which I took up and looks wonderful

I have always been good with needle and thread so I can adapt things easily

2 Likes

For me its a nice body-hugging black roll-neck jumper, a pleated red tartan miniskirt (just long enough to cover my bum), black tights and black heels. :high_heel:

1 Like

I missed a question in this part of your post. Does he now buy his own in person solo? I remember the first time I bought lingerie was at a Walmart. Saw a bright red nighty, mid-thigh length, with black lace on the boundary seams. No clue what size to get and figured everyone in the store would stop and look when I took it off the rack to have a closer look. Nothing happened and no one cared but it was a challenge for my self confidence which I liked. I will admit, I filled up my cart with a bunch of other junk to blend it in at the cash. Now that I know my sizes better I can just go buy what I want with confidence. Not a huge collection, just enough to have some fun with. Online shopping has made it way easy to get around all this but doing it in person can be fun.

2 Likes

@be3169
We generally buy lingerie and sex toys online as we find it sexy and I push his boundaries as well as him pushing mine

I will look online and then pass the screen to him and say I would like to see you in this and we then look to find matching items

He often buys his regular knickers in the local shops - these are general woman’s clothing stores or supermarkets and he has no issue at all and also shops in the high street sexy lingerie and sex toy shop with full confidence

4 Likes

That’s awesome and great on you guys. Listen, I am going to start a new topic in just a minute given it is different than this one but would really like to discuss a few ideas and follow up on some of the points you have made in your last post. Look for new topic titled embarrassed or something to that affect. Would love to continue this discussion but keep the info related to a specific thread.

2 Likes

Completely agree, I love walking around the house when I’m dolled up in my sexiest outfits but the feeling is taken to the next level when my wife’s involved :hot_face:

2 Likes

It needs to be leather or latex

2 Likes

Hi newbie here. My absolute favorite is my wet look black basque, lacy babydoll, satin robe and wet look thong. I feel so good in it

5 Likes

I like the wet look also. I put this on yesterday for a good wank.

https://www.lovehoney.com/lingerie/bodies-teddies/bodies/p/lovehoney-fierce-wet-look-zipper-peek-a-boo-teddy/a41160g75013.html

I got it for the OH a few weeks ago, and when checking it out to see if it might be the right size for the OH, I got the urge to put it on, so I did. It was the first time in decades that I’d worn female clothing. It sent me over the edge.

Now I would like to try this.

https://www.lovehoney.com/lingerie/plus-size-lingerie/clothing/p/lovehoney-plus-size-fierce-wet-look-zipper-catsuit/a41312g75261.html

4 Likes

@Pogo69
If you want to wear wet look and fancy a nice wank while wearing it - I suggest Cottelli Wet Look Catsuit with Concealed Zips - Lovehoney US
I got this and there is a zip opening in the crotch area - my husband has worn it and the zip is right where his cock is - and it looks wonderful

5 Likes

That does look very appealing.

1 Like

Yeah it does. I’d also say i was totally unprepared for how sexy that wet look basque is. Easily LH’s best item and I’ve got my eyes on a similar one, even though its the only other item that is wet look.

3 Likes