Favorite and recommended activities.

What act, location, clothing etc. drives you bananas and would have you singing it's praises to all your friends at a get together, regardless of what others may think?

For us it's somewhat boring, but reading erotica out loud to one another. Give it a go.

The use of a pinwheel...

Delightful!

Taking the time to learn a little bit about massage, both for relaxation and erotic massage. I just think it's a nice, loving thing to do especially if they comment they are stressed, tight or weary, a great way to explore each others bodies, a great way to connect, have a little sensation and temperature play and it's fun!

massage outdoors in the warm sunshine naked

i am another for massage . Its great for aching limbs after a work out or tired from work or even after a cold. Just remember you may need to wack the heating up with it being winter !

mysteron wrote:

i am another for massage . Its great for aching limbs after a work out or tired from work or even after a cold. Just remember you may need to wack the heating up with it being winter !

That's why a nice blanket or throw is handy to cover up their legs if you're working on their upper body. I have a gorgeous faux fur one with a fleece lining so it's perfect and is so nice to run over bare skin. You could even get an electric blanket if you wanted to warm the bed for that. If I go to the spa for any treatment they have heated benches and you have covers so you are comfortably cosy. Just watch they don't fall asleep if you're using massage as part of foreplay but if it's just as a bit of loving care I think if they fall asleep then that's nice they've relaxed and benefited. :) May I add the LH massage stones would be perfect in winter if you pop them in hot water for a bit. Hot stone massage is fabulous! Massage candles or warm massage oil too.

I love it to see lovely oily body it makes go hard every time ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Oh Nat, that's just reminded me I haven't tried my Pinwheel properly. I'll pack that for my OHs birthday sleepover!

For me its teeth. Love my OHs teeth nibbling on my sensitive bits!

This might seem fairly tame but me & the OH have got a bit frisky on the bus with me sliding my hand up her dress & sliding a finger inside.

It was my birthday last week so we had a half day off work. We had some great sex to start with then went out to a few pubs & had a few drinks.

On the way back home on the bus (it wasn't busy) I slid my hand up her leg & inner thigh, rubbing gently then pulled her knickers aside & slid a finger in.

She was already wet but within a few minutes she was really wet & grinding against my fingers. After a few minutes she suggested sliding her knickers off discreetly which was a big turn on for both of us.

I suppose it was exciting doing it in public & that someone may spot us. Perhaps the cctv on the bus recorded us & maybe someone has watched it lol.

For us it is a rug on the floor in front of the wood burner, a glass of wine and kissing and cuddling, getting steamy and slowly aroused.

Has to be risky for us. In a crowded setting, club, pub etc. Sitting on his knee with his fingers in me... No one aware, but us. As a screamer, just having to be quiet and contain my pleasure is soooo hot!

Outside in public too, he's grabbed me from behind and adjusted my skirt so he can enter me, but nothing visible from the front! Danger and the thought of getting caught is the ultimate turn on. Love it!