Favorite DIYs?

Have you thought of doing overalls, then you can wear them whenever you like

1 Like

i was thinking those too, i have a bad time with body issues tho so my brains all like nahhhhhhhh. i would probably just paint them and then selling them or putting them up on my walls. the overalls is a good idea though thank you!

Theyr very fasionable, mix them with a plain tshirt and/or a chunky belt. Add some awesome boots and your set :+1: they use them on fashion runways alot.

1 Like

How intriguing! What sort of colours are you looking to paint it? Maybe even consider the tie-dye method as that’s a trend for summer :smiley: and if not confident to wear it outside then why not wear it around the house at first :grin:

id probably paint designs on it! i have an old planning page on it that featured alot of different clock designs, so something like that!!

2 Likes

Very cool! Almost sounds like a steampunk kinda style :smiley:

1 Like

All really.
Whether it’s making my own bread (almost everyday), or fixing the 50s dated house we bought, we do a lot ourselves.

Some notable achievements have been opening up the brick fireplace in the dining room so it could accommodate our cooker and become our kitchen. Removing all the mid feather bricks making up the original flue was pretty tricky, but it was worth the effort.

2 Likes

My kids love Bath bombs…so I did some googling…now happily make loads in different colours and flavours…its simple, cheap and quite theraputic

3 Likes

Recently, I have learned how to make my own collars out of leather for submissives (for anyone who wants to wear one.) I have been making custom charms/dog tags out of epoxy resin!

1 Like

Ooooh nice! My OH prefers the feel of rope over straps so I was going to use some braids/decorative knots to try and make her a collar too :smile_cat:

Epoxy resins is so much fun too! I’ve only just started using it to make stands for some figures that won’t stand on their own :yum: but the possibilities are endless, there’s so much you can do with it :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

2 Likes

i dont know if i should ask but what does OH stand for? sorry!

yeah defitnely! i like punk styles alot!

1 Like

OH stands for other half like your partner/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend that kinda thing, I had to look up what it meant when I joined the forum too :yum:

1 Like

ahh thank you :yum:

1 Like

Can’t beat some punk styling!!

2 Likes

To be honest I turn my hands to anything, from painting to replacing UPVC, then the wife sees something on the net and it’s time to make stuff out of wood…
Preparing to update the bedroom with tongue and Grove wall and a full bathroom strip out and replace…
Hopefully payment in kind :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Today, due to the heat and that apparently a size 20 is now equivalent to a size 16 in some peoples books (i hate ordering clothes online), i hacked an old pair of jeans down into shorts. They could have been neater but they dont look too bad

4 Likes

Something involving tongues and grooves, no doubt. Stripping… getting wood and putting it to use… lots of noisy banging. That sort of thing? :grin:

2 Likes

I’m sure they look fabulous xx

They are cool, at the moment this is all i care about :laughing:

1 Like