Favorite type of panties

So another thread about panties; Don’t get me wrong I really enjoy the looks of sexy lace panties and wear them for sex BUT in the everyday work a world I’ve taken to pretty much buying some quite plain but extremely comfortable and supportive panties which I think if seen by my Dr or a male friend might be hard to differentiate from guys underwear. They give full back coverage, a non rolling waist band and have a wider crotch and good but small leg seams so there’s no spillage and best of all no annoying fly front. They are a cotton blend but nicely stretchy. I’ve got them in a little lower waist height, a higher (just to see which I like better and now they have a style out with mostly “model” fabric. I guess we can’t speak to specific brands on the forum but what style do most guys prefer for everyday use.

4 Likes

Well take a wild guess?

2 Likes

Well @nothere1 that’s a great question. As I’m new to wearing women’s briefs :briefs: (6 months) I’m been experimenting with different styles & materials.

Like you I started off by purchasing & wearing plainer styles of normal-cut & high-cut legs in the briefs style but with a medium width waste band to accommodate my bits, and in various nice stretchy fabrics and more feminine colours. I tried cotton but found them too loose & unsupportive. As you say if seen by others by accident they could be mistaken for men’s briefs etc

However this week was turning point for me…

I’ve always loved seeing my OH in her girly & very feminine knickers with bows & lace (but mainly in white or black) so on my visit this week to my favourite lingerie shop I purchased two pairs of knickers with lace and bows and I simply love them!!! They are in a silky satin material type, one in bright red and one in a more mellow bluey-grey colour.

Before getting them I thought I might be tempted to cut off the little bow at the front of the waistband but since seeing them on I love the bow. I think I’m finally finding my inner feminine side :heart_eyes: I hope this is a normal process to go through​:thinking:

Goodness knows what my OH will think when she sees them. I hope she likes them and likes seeing me in them but that day may never come given her none participation in my knickers wearing journey.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Actually I started of with the lacier, feminine style and preferred pink, definitely lace and some bows as well. I still have 3 "outfits consisting of panties, stockings and bra and she is ordering me 3 garters to go with the rest. They will be in white, black and red. These will be my sex night attire and maybe if we go out for a special night.Then I ordered 3 “used” bras from on online site in the un-padded bralettes without underwire in size xl. I’m guessing these are made for young girls without boobs yet but are maybe on the chunkier side so hence the larger chest strap. I have 1 and it fits the best of the styles I’ve tried so far. These will be my everyday wear a long with the Knicks described above in orig. post. Hope she discovers how good you look in them and gets in the mood.

1 Like

I have two distinct types. For everyday wear I have to wear full briefs in order to cover my gaff and hold it in place. I do wear ones with lace trim though so there’s no mistaking that they are ladies knickers.

When we’re playing at home I wear strappy or open backed knickers so that i can keep them on while she’s pegging me or using a paddle, cane or flogger on me.

1 Like

Today i went knicker free for first time choosing just stockings (the kind that stay up by themselves) and bra. Very nice feeling. I agree that when I get the garters these will be worn with stocking so my wife has access to peg me. Thanks for reminding me about spanking. Must get back to that.

2 Likes

Not a guy, but thought I’d throw in my 2 cents anyway, my everyday, non sexy pants are always plain black, high leg cut cotton knickers. Always.

3 Likes

I love the little bows and ribbons on some of my panties.It is the same as some of the little silver heart embellishments on my LH bra’s,something so deliciously warm and sexy about them.I adore my ever developing feminine side as does my wife.

4 Likes

Sounds a bit like granny knickers!! :joy:

Hey @HappyInPanties thanks for letting me know you also like the little bows :ribbon::heart_eyes: it is heartening to hear that I’m not alone :people_hugging: and that you also feel happy with your growing feminine feelings - me too​:blush:. My OH is still work in progress regarding acceptance of my lingerie interest but I respect that and her boundaries.

As your forum name says, we’re “Happy in Panties” :bikini::briefs:

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes totally agree about panties with pretty little bows. Feels so feminine. I enjoy sewing extra bows on to my panties too

4 Likes