Favourite coffee

Flat white is my go to, sometimes I’ll have an iced vanilla latte on a hot day

1 Like

My favourite coffee comes from a small coffee shop in London. Markus Coffee. Their Regent & Negresco blend is so, so good.
They do mail order beans too. We have a cheap bean to cup machine that we occasionally fire up if we have good beans in the house.

1 Like

Stronger the better for my coffee thanks no sugar obvs im sweet enough :grin:

1 Like

Mmmmm coffee - one of the loves of my life :coffee:

I like them strong and dark mainly.
But I’ll take them any way they come as I can’t get enough.
Add a side of coffee cake and I’m in heaven :drooling_face:

The best way is in an Espresso Martini though.
Or a nice cold frappe in the summer.

Just on the way to the kitchen to get my fix now :wink:

3 Likes

Latte for me, can cope with 2 a day.

1 Like

Double Espressos all the way :coffee:
Or an iced frappe

1 Like

Any flavoured lattes are my jam like caramel, gingerbread, pumpkin spice and hot cross bun ones :drooling_face:

I only limit them as an occasional treat as I know too much coffee, dairy and sweet goop isn’t great for you.

My partner loves the smell of coffee but would never drink it, haha.

2 Likes

Mocha for me,iced or hot :heart_hands:

1 Like

You and my husband @CurvyJilly . When they ask in a shop what tea he wants, he says “The closest you can get to PG”.

4 Likes

My partner is the same way. He says all the time my coffees smell delicious but can’t stand the taste of it

2 Likes

Doppio espresso companna

1 Like

Straight black coffee all day long for me

1 Like

did someone mention coffee ? :grin: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :grin:

1 Like

Latte is my morning go to, beans roasted 7-14 days before (roast my own). Work uses Nespresso machines which is tolerable (better than instant) and ill usually have 2-3 of those.

Weekends is usually 3 lattes a day (all double shot) but i will sometimes indulge with a short black (espresso).

Lifes ro short for shit coffee…

Love the smell of coffee. My wife loves the stuff and has a fancy mini batista machine. I can happily make it for her. Can’t stand the taste though. But then i love the smell of petrol and i don’t drink that either​:thinking:

2 Likes

talking about coffee flavour, on the nsfw topic another sex toys store I’ve browsed has the brand (competitor which has a warming massage gel and another gel that is supposed to give a “warming pulsing and vibrating” sensation, and they’re both flavoured with coffee. I’m thinking about getting one to try.

I’m a tea drinker too, love the smell of coffee but it doesn’t taste like it smells.

I used to drink PG Tips until some friends told me to get Lyons tea bags when I was in Dublin. First time trying it I swear I felt like I was high, it was so strong. Thats my tea now :tipping_hand_man:t2:

1 Like

Hot Lava Java by Taylors is amazing, as is Mayan Gold by Café Direct.

Second best way to start the day!

Definitely a Costa white Americano.

1 Like

I love the smell but not the taste of coffee.
Yorkshire tea girl here!

3 Likes