Favourite collars?

Hiya! I'm looking to buy a collar as they are super sexy but was hoping to find out others favourites and why?
I've read lots of reviews and the LH collar guide but I'd like to know which is your absolute favourite! For a more personal perspective as I've been umming about it for a while and I think I might treat myself for Christmas!

Thanks x

the braun one all the way

For active scenes where it's going to get a lot of use my partner wears a simple black leather collar with a single O-ring.

For more of a presentation scene or around the house we have a stainless steel collar that locks with a small padlock.

Young and fun95 wrote:

the braun one all the way

+1

We love this collar. It's amazing quality, looks great on and makes a nice change from the usual black.

Grace1ess - I was worried about anything metal in case it rubbed me up the wrong way but how have you found the stainless steel?

Why the braun? I hadn't thought that much about it but assumed it would be strong from the name ;)

Grace1ess - I was worried about anything metal in case it rubbed me up the wrong way but how have you found the stainless steel?

Why the braun? I hadn't thought that much about it but assumed it would be strong from the name ;)

Lupina wrote:

She has never had any negative reaction to the steel or it rubbing. The only complaint would be that where the two ends lock in place does have a little bit of travel when locked and can cause it to nip the skin. Part of the reason why it's not used for play and more to look at :)

I have this collar and find it really comfortable for wearing for a long time. The o-ring is very strong too :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15811

I'd like one to play with so the O ring sounds great as I was hoping to get a lead too ^_^

Aaaaw, reading all these comments, I want a collar, too! I quite fancy being led about the house by my gf when she visits, although she's naturally a sub, so I'm not sure she'd be up for it.

I still want one, though! *licks lips*

i lust over the braun one constantly, OH doesnt want me to have one though

Scorpius12 wrote:

I have this collar and find it really comfortable for wearing for a long time. The o-ring is very strong too :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15811

I have this one too ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)