Steel affinity

I basically just want to get my thoughts, feelings and experience out there.

Since getting into bondage i have always been drawn to steel restraints. The look, the cold smooth feel of the steel, the weight and how secure they are.

So about a year ago i bought a stainless steel collar on a bit of a whim. Its simple but looks so amazing and the best part is its half a cm bigger then my neck size (i like snug collars).
I was mostly dom during my last relationship so i never really got to wear it.

A few days ago i felt really submissive while alone and had a strong urge to wear my steel collar. I locked it on and had an hour or so of adjustment discomfort to the weight and unyeilding snugness.

Well before i knew it i had fallen asleep with the collar in place and woke up to the weight but zero discomfort. If anything, it felt right.

I wore it through out the day and even showered in it (another first but pleasent experience) and kept it on all day, i even considered wearing it under my work shirt but chickened out at the last minute. I felt so naked without it :(

So im basically on my third day wearing it as constantly as possible and im still loving it.

I had to share this experience for myself if no one else

Thanks for sharing :)

Have you considered something less conspicuous for work time; you could continue the theme with a simple chain necklace or similar...?

Have you considered a male chastity device or cock cage? You could wear this under your clothes and no one would know, but it might be a real ten on for you. Might be worth looking at the range on offer.

@sum sub. Thanks for your suggestion but the width of the collar gives me a feeling on enclosure that i just couldnt get from a chain. My collar is a wide stainless steel band with a screw to secure it.

@fun louise. I have got a chastity device but its not a collar so wouldnt provide the same feelings

Clearly there's only one way you'll get the same feeling, but the two suggestions above are ways for you to carry a less obvious reminder with you, to fill the gap between taking off and putting back on the collar.
If you want something that's going to restrict your movement more how about a corset (yes I realise you're male) or an anal hook?

Its not exactly about restricting my movements. I was just describing how the collar felt

I suppose it's that sad face - we want to turn it into a smiling face

I understand and appreciate it.

The main point was about the collar and sad face was feeling naked without it on. It gives me a sort of comfort.

It felt/feels right

Glad you've found something that feels so right.

Like the others say, you obviously can't wear that to work etc, but when at home, you do whatever pleases you and makes you feel happy :)

Maybe you can push off from this and explore yourself and bdsm a bit more, either once you're in relationship, or with someone you trust or whatever.

Once again, awesome you've found something that you feel so passionately about :)

@popk1n. Thanks for your kind words and support.

I should probably point out that i have involved bdsm in all but one of my past relationships in the last 12 years.
I am mostly sub but in my relationships it was necessary for me to be dominant. Due to all the dom time my sub side was left inside for abit.
Now i am single again my inner sub is trying to emerge once again.
Collars have always had an effect on me but this steel one is something else. I turned away from it at first for being so unyielding but now it makes me feel better. Like it belongs there alot of the time.

I probably wont risk wearing it to work or even in public but part of me wishes i could

Do you think this could maybe mean you want to be in 24/7 dom/sub relationship of some form?

Im not sure really. Possibly. I just dont know :(