What do you prefer
  • Glass Dildo
  • Metal Dildo
  • Pvc Dildo

0 voters

3 Likes

No silicone?

11 Likes

Always glass for me. Never tried metal and PVC I find hard to angle it right to hit your sensitive areas, same with silicone.

2 Likes

I prefer the weight of metal over glass when it comes to dildos, although I prefer glass butt plugs to metals ones generally.

PVC is porous and just not a good material for sex toys really so not one I use

4 Likes

We can only agree got to be glass! We havnt tried metal though to be fair. Maybe one for the next lot of purchases.

This does look like a great piece though Desire Luxury Beaded Stainless Steel Dildo

3 Likes

None of the ones listed. Sorry lol

Out of those glass, but silicone would be my true top pic.

2 Likes

Glass for the look, steel for the weight!

1 Like

Couldn’t vote - I’ve only got silicone toys so far. Never tried metal, glass or pvc. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this and I think metal toys are so much better. I own glass, metal and PVC toys. I skip sex toy searches involving glass toys, I think this is because they are thin, don’t hold cold temperature changes for long and look boring. We all know PVC toys feel nice but are mostly toxic or don’t clean well. When I see a metal toy I start getting excited because it stays cold, it’s very heavy and a hard material to touch, and looks seductive in a dominatrix way. I recently bought a whip with a metal dildo handle and straight away I felt sexy and powerful.

2 Likes

I didn’t vote as I like both glass and steel but use them differently.

The weight of steel is amazing but the Desire Weighted silicone dildo is a great toy if you don’t want plain steel. The silicone is great if you want to use a wand to send vibrations through it but don’t want the clattering you can get when you do this with steel or glass.

3 Likes

I voted steel but also love glass and silicone. Won’t go near PVC/rubber toys.

4 Likes

Only ever tried PVC. Need to expand my collection :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Only ever tried glass and PVC. Deffo wanna try metal at some point tho.

I personally don’t like PVC as I find it’s quite a sticky belly material and after while can go alit weird. Deffo prefer silicone if wanting a softer toy.

3 Likes

Silicone & the glass ones are my fave dildo materials.

1 Like

i prefer silicon over glass for me it has a better felling

1 Like

Most if not all of my dildos are dual density dildos which are made from soft plastic, a couple are made from pvc but still very soft and flexible. The “normal” pvc dildos I find too be far too rigid.

I haven’t tried silicon or glass dildos because I know obviously there going to be too hard, (pardon the pun).

2 Likes

DW prefers something with a bit of give so voted pvc as no silicon we have glass ones but only use them occasionally

1 Like

I agree, silicone has more flesh feel and is more realistic than PVC.

1 Like

Has anyone else got the Desire Weighted dildo?
This one
It has the weight of steel with the feel of silicone, and no recharging to do - great with a bullet.
If I could only grab this or the hamster from a burning house, it would be a tough choice…

1 Like